Cracker omg

Thread: Cracker omg

Unregistered

Cracker omg

Who would call someone a cracker. That's incredible. http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015.../?intcmp=hpbt2

Fire Morgan jr and Gregg jr than string all the others currently on phase 2 cause they're clueless. Soon more incompetence will be our there as liabilities.

Unregistered
    If you are black its now politically correct to give you a pass on anything you say or do. If you are white it is now politically correct to hold you accountable to a strict standard. That's why Governor Malley apologized for a ccomment he said. When asked if black lives matter he stated: "black lives matter, white lives matter, all lives matter" - which is correct. He apologized later for saying "white lives matter" after some blacks complained. How stupid is that? Try starting a white version of NOBLE and you would hear an outcry of "Racism." We now clearly have a double standard in our society and Miramar is leading the charge on a fronts.

Unregistered
    It all srarts with hiring these officers. Why doesn't MK in recruiting stand up and say something, oh yea his wife MS wouldn't have her cushy new position in det bureau. Hey MK stop hiring these substandard officers unless you want to come back to the road and let them back you up. The ones on FTO now have been training for 7 months. How long are you going to continue their training before you get them or one of us hurt out here just because you want to push them through.
    Hope you don't go in the water and need help either cause I hear some can't swim. WTF, the job posting in HR and the PD policy 803 clearly states that ALL APPLICANTS NEED TO PASS THE SWIM TEST OR BE DISQUALIFIED Reguadless of what academy they attended. The academy may not require it but our city does. It would really suck if one them were dispatched to a call and didn't take action. Could you imagine if it was where a commissioner or mayor lives. I'm not saying these aren't good people, I'm saying that there are standards that shouldn't be lowered just to hire a body, I rather work short out here and trust my backup. Stop the BS and do the right thing.