Central station elevator on fire
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Central station elevator on fire

Well last night we had a Martin Garcia special, prisoner processing elevator on FIRE. Yes on FIRE. I can assure you this happens for hiring SUBJECT EXPERT MATTER ( Martin the Janitor) to run maintenance. The entire building was evacuated, dispatchers were transported to the Fire College. Radio system CRASHed. It was a nightmare. Thanks Martin! Not long ago Central AC was out for about a month, AC was running from portable outside the station costing the lots of $$$$. This was another Janitor special, lack of maintenance,not knowing anything walking around the station as an EXPERT SUBJECT MATTER.

Unregistered
    How that idiot got that job only he knows who's **** he sucked.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How that idiot got that job only he knows who's **** he sucked.
    Ummmm... martin has been gone for five months now. SO how is this fire his fault?

Unregistered
    Ummmm... martin has been gone for five months now. SO how is this fire his fault?
    Sure is, check the maintenance records see if he was on top of things. Same way the AC broke , his fault for buying Chinese parts and hiring Chicho el cojo AC company. He purchased bullshit equipment.

Example: JMJ,Airport,VA Hospital, every single part/screw that is install is USA made. I know my father did a big job for all 3, they have guidelines USA only no matter what. The Janitor did not do that, he went the cheap route. Of course he is gone now and from this point on parts will fail. I bet you my 1% CHINESE PARTS. Pay now or pay later. You either use Mobil 1 or Autozone made in China oil simple math. Mariconsonnnnnnn!

Unregistered
    Sure is, check the maintenance records see if he was on top of things. Same way the AC broke , his fault for buying Chinese parts and hiring Chicho el cojo AC company. He purchased bullshit equipment.

Example: JMJ,Airport,VA Hospital, every single part/screw that is install is USA made. I know my father did a big job for all 3, they have guidelines USA only no matter what. The Janitor did not do that, he went the cheap route. Of course he is gone now and from this point on parts will fail. I bet you my 1% CHINESE PARTS. Pay now or pay later. You either use Mobil 1 or Autozone made in China oil simple math. Mariconsonnnnnnn!
    One more thing, he ****ed up COMUNICATION . EXPLAIN to me how a simple elevator fire/short circuit messed up Communication. This happened last night 2130 hours , is now 830 am Radio still down, dispatchers working out of the fire college and handhelds. Another great job by Martin ,JANITOR.

Unregistered
    Well last night we had a Martin Garcia special, prisoner processing elevator on FIRE. Yes on FIRE. I can assure you this happens for hiring SUBJECT EXPERT MATTER ( Martin the Janitor) to run maintenance. The entire building was evacuated, dispatchers were transported to the Fire College. Radio system CRASHed. It was a nightmare. Thanks Martin! Not long ago Central AC was out for about a month, AC was running from portable outside the station costing the lots of $$$$. This was another Janitor special, lack of maintenance,not knowing anything walking around the station as an EXPERT SUBJECT MATTER.
    Hey hater let me clue you in on something the bids didnt come from Marty. The city has a procurment office that does all the purchasing of city equipment. You can write what you want but they fine tune and change the descripitons. Meanwhile he's gone collecting his pension and drop and a new pay check. What are you doing crying and reporting on leo affairs whos having the last laugh loser.

Unregistered
    Are you sure that the Black Smelly Muslim ****roach didn't sabotage the thing?

Unregistered

What happened last night is called a BROWNOUT, Martin knew about it while he was here ,as a matter of fact a The same thing happen last year over the weekend , and Martin was awared. City manager is an idiot cause he gets lied by staff and does not realize someone can or could get hurt out there ref. BROWNOUT. They need to hire a top notch electrician and problem fix. Don't hire A janitor, you need a Journeyman.

Unregistered

Smarty Pants

He managed the projects that did the Power back up, the generator, the AC maintenance. They kept him here until the project was finished. He made out well$$$, we didn't. These are the same items we keep having problems with sapingo.That's how. we should have hired a professional or at least someone competent to do the job. There were holes in all of the projects he managed but everyone (rightly so) was afraid to call him out.

Unregistered
    He managed the projects that did the Power back up, the generator, the AC maintenance. They kept him here until the project was finished. He made out well$$$, we didn't. These are the same items we keep having problems with sapingo.That's how. we should have hired a professional or at least someone competent to do the job. There were holes in all of the projects he managed but everyone (rightly so) was afraid to call him out.
    I see Bankrupcy for the Magic City imminent. The county should take over.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast