Another Screwup

Thread: Another Screwup

Unregistered

Another Screwup

Purpose of the civil citation was to make sure juveniles wouldn't get criminal records for weed. LMFAO now the policy says we have to arrest. Another political stunt by the mayor that accomplished nothing. So in the end it's the scumbag who is merely possessing that gets the pass. Oh yeah, and the policy says the expectation is a citation so discretion is gone.

Unregistered
    Mayor Fill is sitting back smoking a fatty...Thanks boys in blue, go bust your arse and risk your life I'm going to break your pension anyway. 09 next report call please...

And DAn Gloates is a puppet on a string. World Class Jackass.

Unregistered
    The chief said we live in a domocacy and that the mayor and the commissioners voted in the marijuana ordinance so we must embrace it. What they did was to side step florida state statute.
    Sorry chief but that is not what democracy looks like. What the mayor and commissioners should have done was to put the marijuana citation initiative on the November ballet and allow the Miami Beach residents to accept or reject it. That is democracy. Not a mayor and a commission side stepping Florida law.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The chief said we live in a domocacy and that the mayor and the commissioners voted in the marijuana ordinance so we must embrace it. What they did was to side step florida state statute.
    Sorry chief but that is not what democracy looks like. What the mayor and commissioners should have done was to put the marijuana citation initiative on the November ballet and allow the Miami Beach residents to accept or reject it. That is democracy. Not a mayor and a commission side stepping Florida law.
    How many of you live on Miami Beach? A: almost none! So who cares let the idiots smoke the weed and shortly the rich folks will see there city change. Until then, CST will be on 44 watch with nothing to do.

Unregistered
    How many of you live on Miami Beach? A: almost none! So who cares let the idiots smoke the weed and shortly the rich folks will see there city change. Until then, CST will be on 44 watch with nothing to do.
    Real stupid thing to say. We labor and risk our lives every day for those who do live in Miami Beach . I am very protective of my residents, what hurts them hurts me. Our officers have more respect and loyalty to our citizens than this arrogant malicious dipshit mayor.

Unregistered
    Real stupid thing to say. We labor and risk our lives every day for those who do live in Miami Beach . I am very protective of my residents, what hurts them hurts me. Our officers have more respect and loyalty to our citizens than this arrogant malicious dipshit mayor.
    And unfortunately we have a World Class Clown as a Chief who is just a puppet for our malicious dips hit mayor.

Unregistered
    And a ghost assistant chief. At least the Civilian is always around and is very nice. She arms to be the only one with brains up there.

Unregistered
    you are very protective of your residents....you must joking. But, if you are this master of public relations I hope you're volunteering to head the grassroots effort to get "your residents " behind us.?.?

Unregistered
    And a ghost assistant chief. At least the Civilian is always around and is very nice. She arms to be the only one with brains up there.
    DAn Gloates=World Class Clown