Raz's replacement
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Raz's replacement

Anyone know who has put in for the Chiefs job?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Anyone know who has put in for the Chiefs job?
    Anybody but Raz is an improvement.

insider007
    It's already in progress. I told you we are going to be "BLESSED" come November. The return of MASTER TOKE. Been getting experience and politicking out in Holmes Beach with all the media attention and will use that to pad his resume and return Bradenton to greatness. The Great One is coming back to BPD...

Unregistered
    I am pretty sure many of us could care less what the Blessed One does...but.... why would he even consider coming back to this training dept? At this point it seems like it would be a step back...just sayin

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by insider007 View Post
    It's already in progress. I told you we are going to be "BLESSED" come November. The return of MASTER TOKE. Been getting experience and politicking out in Holmes Beach with all the media attention and will use that to pad his resume and return Bradenton to greatness. The Great One is coming back to BPD...
    Is "Master Toke" bringing his FDLE file with his resume?

Unregistered
    Jerome Waiters from MCSO will be our new Chief folks. Cards are already being printed.

Unregistered
    How about a professional from a legit LE agency with a proven track record?

Unregistered
    Jerome Waiters from MCSO will be our new Chief folks. Cards are already being printed.
    From Palmetto PD! OMG the guy is a race baiting POS. Poston is senile, he is scared of an incident involving a minority, CYA move. God, we can do so much better. I hope he picks someone from out of the area.

Unregistered
    From Palmetto PD! OMG the guy is a race baiting POS. Poston is senile, he is scared of an incident involving a minority, CYA move. God, we can do so much better. I hope he picks someone from out of the area.
    You are crazy. Waiters would be a perfect fit for this agency. One of the most in unbiased people I have ever worked with.

Unregistered
    I hear Lorenzo Waiters. For what its worth this comes from a Poston relative.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast