A HO Are You Gone Yet?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

A HO Are You Gone Yet?

Well pretty soon the Car situation will be resolved, a huge deal has been brokered by our admin to keep them coming in. It's pathetic that it has gone down to this, cars that don't work, look like crap, and simply pathetic. Great job their Chef HO, you really set your Mark in this department, can't wait for your retirement party I'll be getting so happily plastered, I wonder if you'll have it at the Cadilac Ranch your favorite dush bag eatery. Wonder how many times you been there with your Family you scum bag. What's the matter you quit fighting the tatoo and beard issue. Was the OT you paying IA too much to continue on your power trip. How's the search for your replacement coming, have you found the Wiesel willing to continue your tradition of at least make you think so. I wonder will you and your buddy AD leave this place holding hands like you do throughout the HQ hallways. You know both of you would make great hostesses at the Ranch!

Lots of Hugs and Kisses!

Tu Puerca!

Unregistered
    It's is sad to read posts like this! HO is probably one of the few that has attempted to maintain a professional image of this department! Unfortunately, you are probably one of the many that has degraded our profession!

Unregistered
    Image is everything and in policing a command presence is essential. No, Hernan Organvidez will not leave anytime soon, should his 'rabbi,' mayor Gimenez win reelection, get used to Director Organvidez.

Unregistered

Really !

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's is sad to read posts like this! HO is probably one of the few that has attempted to maintain a professional image of this department! Unfortunately, you are probably one of the many that has degraded our profession!
    See the first quote was funny and true to its statements, yours on the other hand was a pathetic attempt to earn brownie points, bet you can't even call this dush bag and tell him what you read or what you replied. This is great comedy and I bet dush bag HO knows or can imagine who bashes him. And if he can't then great, it's great to see him get fustrated and take revenge on who ever he thinks can't stand him. But the truth is that he can't, too many people can't stand this prick and can't wait for his pecker head to leave. Including those that have to deal with him daily or hear his Mongolic voice. Yes can't you see he won't give one interview on television, he's afraid his lying tounge will fall out. So buddy keep swiping your dush bag jefe's arse and defending him here, 30 years, great retirement and time is what I got!

So go wash his car now. Rat Boy.

Unregistered

" HO The Director"

Image is everything and in policing a command presence is essential. No, Hernan Organvidez will not leave anytime soon, should his 'rabbi,' mayor Gimenez win reelection, get used to Director Organvidez.
    Your right that's all this department needs. A guy who's done nothing his whole career other than use his political connection to get where he's at. You have such the inside track on this stuff, I can't wait to go to his inauguration, see him be crowned top Brown Clown.

Please, This guys never lead anything in this department other than his peqer. Look at his leadership, wasting time, money, and efforts on Beards and Tattoos for what. Wake up fool, everyone's got them, if they were hired with them what you going to prove. You actually think you could of won that war. Shows what Mohon you got in that Mongolic brain of yours. And you've done such a great job with the car situation, saving tax payers so much money by taking everyone cars who crashes minor or major incident, well almost everyone's as we have seen and heard. Your a bipolar sociopath with a penis envy complex and a narcissist personality disorder that's loves the movie scarface. Yes, isn't that your favorite movie loco, I bet you have a poster at home, not because you wanted to be Tony, you wanted to be Alex the Columbian Drug Lord. My favorite movie was Serpico, what a coincidence Al played both rolls. I bet everyone you hate or has stood up to your mania-tic views you've probably dreamed of throwing them down a helicopter with a noose around the neck. I bet that even turns you on you sick peqer, you were clueless then and you still are. Your a big part of our once beloved Department looking and acting like a 3rd world police agency. Hey wasn't That Detective that stole the Jewery one of your favorite boys, one of your go to goons, I hope he's singing your song to the Feds maybe they can finally shut you down like you deserve you corrupt scoundrel.

See ya at the Next Doral function.

Unregistered
    If you are going to besmirch the man, at least do so properly!

Your right that's all this department needs. A guy who's done nothing his whole career other than used his political connection to get where he's at. You have such the inside track on this stuff, I can't wait to go to his inauguration, see him be crowned top Brown Clown.

Please, [this] guys never [led] anything in this department other than his [pecker]. Look at his leadership, wasting time, money, and efforts on Beards and Tattoos for what [?] Wake up fool, everyone's got them, if they were hired with them what you going to prove. You actually think you [could’ve] won that war [?] Shows what [mojón = turd] you got in that Mongolic brain of yours. And you've done such a great job with the car situation, saving tax payers so much money by taking everyone cars [after] crashes [whether such were] minor or major [collisions.] Well almost everyone [has had one,] as we have seen and heard. [You’re] a bipolar sociopath with a (penis envy complex? Think you have your psychobabble confused; read below :-) [Moreover, you have a narcissistic] personality disorder that's loves the movie [Scarface.] Yes, isn't that your favorite movie loco [?] I bet you have a poster at home, not because you wanted to be Tony, you wanted to be Alex the Columbian Drug Lord. My favorite movie was ‘Serpico;’ what a coincidence Al played both [roles]. I bet everyone you hate or has stood up to your mania-tic views you've probably dreamed of throwing them down a helicopter with a noose around the neck. I bet that even turns you on you sick [pecker?] You were clueless then and you still are. [You’re] a big part of our once beloved Department looking and acting like a 3rd world police agency. Hey wasn't That Detective that stole the [Jewelry] one of your favorite boys, one of your go to goons, I hope he's singing your song to the Feds maybe they can finally shut you down like you deserve you corrupt scoundrel. See [you] at the Next Doral function.

Freud believed in a concept known as “penis envy,” in which during a girl's puberty she unconsciously becomes envious of males after realizing that she does not have one. If you are going to besmirch the man, at least do so properly!
    Your right that's all this department needs. A guy who's done nothing his whole career other than used his political connection to get where he's at. You have such the inside track on this stuff, I can't wait to go to his inauguration, see him be crowned top Brown Clown.

Please, [this] guys never [led] anything in this department other than his [pecker]. Look at his leadership, wasting time, money, and efforts on Beards and Tattoos for what [?] Wake up fool, everyone's got them, if they were hired with them what you going to prove. You actually think you [could’ve] won that war [?] Shows what [mojón = turd] you got in that Mongolic brain of yours. And you've done such a great job with the car situation, saving tax payers so much money by taking everyone cars [after] crashes [whether such were] minor or major [collisions.] Well almost everyone [has had one,] as we have seen and heard. [You’re] a bipolar sociopath with a (penis envy complex? Think you have your psychobabble confused; read 1 below :-) [Moreover, you have a narcissistic personality disorder; read 2 below] [that] loves the movie [Scarface.] Yes, isn't that your favorite movie loco [?] I bet you have a poster at home, not because you wanted to be Tony, you wanted to be Alex the Columbian Drug Lord. My favorite movie was ‘Serpico;’ what a coincidence Al played both [roles]. I bet everyone you hate or has stood up to your [manic = intense] views you've probably dreamed of throwing them down a helicopter with a noose around the neck. I bet that even turns you on you sick [pecker?] You were clueless then and you still are. [You’re] a big part of our once beloved Department looking and acting like a 3rd world police agency. Hey wasn't That Detective that stole the [Jewelry] one of your favorite boys, one of your go to goons, I hope he's singing your song to the Feds maybe they can finally shut you down like you deserve you corrupt scoundrel. See [you] at the Next Doral function.

1. Freud believed in a concept known as “penis envy,” in which during a girl's puberty she unconsciously becomes envious of males after realizing that she does not have a penis. [Editor's note: Subsequently, though, the post-pubescent female realizes she has the most potent penis magnet ever conceived and wields it with brazen cleverness!]

2. Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental disorder in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for admiration and a lack of empathy for others. But behind this mask of ultra- confidence lies a fragile self-esteem that's vulnerable to the slightest criticism. Mayo Clinic

Unregistered

Oh please.

If you are going to besmirch the man, at least do so properly!

Please, [this] guys never [led] anything in this department other than his [pecker]. Look at his leadership, wasting time, money, and efforts on Beards and Tattoos for what [?] Wake up fool, everyone's got them, if they were hired with them what you going to prove. You actually think you [could’ve] won that war [?] Shows what [mojón = turd] you got in that Mongolic brain of yours. And you've done such a great job with the car situation, saving tax payers so much money by taking everyone cars [after] crashes [whether such were] minor or major [collisions.] Well almost everyone [has had one,] as we have seen and heard. [You’re] a bipolar sociopath with a (penis envy complex? Think you have your psychobabble confused; read below :-) [Moreover, you have a narcissistic] personality disorder that's loves the movie [Scarface.] Yes, isn't that your favorite movie loco [?] I bet you have a poster at home, not because you wanted to be Tony, you wanted to be Alex the Columbian Drug Lord. My favorite movie was ‘Serpico;’ what a coincidence Al played both [roles]. I bet everyone you hate or has stood up to your mania-tic views you've probably dreamed of throwing them down a helicopter with a noose around the neck. I bet that even turns you on you sick [pecker?] You were clueless then and you still are. [You’re] a big part of our once beloved Department looking and acting like a 3rd world police agency. Hey wasn't That Detective that stole the [Jewelry] one of your favorite boys, one of your go to goons, I hope he's singing your song to the Feds maybe they can finally shut you down like you deserve you corrupt scoundrel. See [you] at the Next Doral function.

Freud believed in a concept known as “penis envy,” in which during a girl's puberty she unconsciously becomes envious of males after realizing that she does not have one. If you are going to besmirch the man, at least do so properly!

Please, [this] guys never [led] anything in this department other than his [pecker]. Look at his leadership, wasting time, money, and efforts on Beards and Tattoos for what [?] Wake up fool, everyone's got them, if they were hired with them what you going to prove. You actually think you [could’ve] won that war [?] Shows what [mojón = turd] you got in that Mongolic brain of yours. And you've done such a great job with the car situation, saving tax payers so much money by taking everyone cars [after] crashes [whether such were] minor or major [collisions.] Well almost everyone [has had one,] as we have seen and heard. [You’re] a bipolar sociopath with a (penis envy complex? Think you have your psychobabble confused; read 1 below :-) [Moreover, you have a narcissistic personality disorder; read 2 below] [that] loves the movie [Scarface.] Yes, isn't that your favorite movie loco [?] I bet you have a poster at home, not because you wanted to be Tony, you wanted to be Alex the Columbian Drug Lord. My favorite movie was ‘Serpico;’ what a coincidence Al played both [roles]. I bet everyone you hate or has stood up to your [manic = intense] views you've probably dreamed of throwing them down a helicopter with a noose around the neck. I bet that even turns you on you sick [pecker?] You were clueless then and you still are. [You’re] a big part of our once beloved Department looking and acting like a 3rd world police agency. Hey wasn't That Detective that stole the [Jewelry] one of your favorite boys, one of your go to goons, I hope he's singing your song to the Feds maybe they can finally shut you down like you deserve you corrupt scoundrel. See [you] at the Next Doral function.

1. Freud believed in a concept known as “penis envy,” in which during a girl's puberty she unconsciously becomes envious of males after realizing that she does not have a penis. [Editor's note: Subsequently, though, the post-pubescent female realizes she has the most potent penis magnet ever conceived and wields it with brazen cleverness!]

2. Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental disorder in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for admiration and a lack of empathy for others. But behind this mask of ultra- confidence lies a fragile self-esteem that's vulnerable to the slightest criticism. Mayo Clinic

Thanks Doctor Suess!

Unregistered
    No matter the uniform or who has them on it will always be a brown gown it you are now and will always be brown ownd.

Unregistered
    Oh yes I'm still here. Funny how I worry you. Please come see me before I go. I'd love to speak to you about 30 years in the department and whatever you think I did to you. I'm at HQ 3rd floor, south operations division. Just ask for Hernan.

Unregistered
    Oh yes I'm still here. Funny how I worry you. Please come see me before I go. I'd love to speak to you about 30 years in the department and whatever you think I did to you. I'm at HQ 3rd floor, south operations division. Just ask for Hernan.
    lol lol lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast