Captain Frederick Hall makes a wrong desicion and results in a fatal crash
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Captain Frederick Hall makes a wrong desicion and results in a fatal crash

Unregistered
    My understanding is that guy knows his hoses...

Unregistered
    A fire house going into a garden hose???? Really Captain. Hope the family goes after you and FHP. This interview was a disgrace to any law enforcement agency. I hope the family of the decease didn't see this idiot speak. Moron! Send him back to the academy for public speaking and people skills.

Unregistered
    Still don't see how that caused a crash. Inattentive, careless, and reckless drivers cause crashes. So we put traffic on US-27, then It backs up there and increases the odds of a crash. The problem I have is why would anyone talk to that particular news station, which has a reputation for being totally anti-law enforcement.

Unregistered
    Captain Hall loves his hoses. LMAO! on a serious note. The poster above is right, however this got to the news media cause of everyone's dislikes for Hall. This men is hated by everyone underneath him. Even his secretary!!

Unregistered
    Im surprised he didn't say it's like comparing Monty with Febo at the Parliament house. LMAO

Unregistered
    Why did the Captain even have his nose in this situation anyway? Shouldn't this have been something the Sgt. or LT. decided on without the Captain getting involved? If he wants to micromanage, this is what he gets. It is sad that someone had to die to bring his poor management skills to the surface.

Unregistered
    Everyone might hate the guy, but when are ya'll gonna realize the whole agency sucks, so it it really makes no difference.

A general road opening or closure doesn't cause a crash anymore than a confederate flag causes murder, or the gun that a shooter uses.

People have to accept responsibility for their own actions - and that means their own driving behavior.

9 min

I would think the contributing actions of Driver 1 would be the cause of the traffic crash. I have no comment on the Capt. His leadership me my be great or he may be horrendous. I would not know. However I can't see 9 minutes being the cause. I suspect the traffic was backed up prior to the first traffic crash.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by NE FL GUY View Post
    I would think the contributing actions of Driver 1 would be the cause of the traffic crash. I have no comment on the Capt. His leadership me my be great or he may be horrendous. I would not know. However I can't see 9 minutes being the cause. I suspect the traffic was backed up prior to the first traffic crash.
    Simple had the road been opened when the original decision was made. Less back up! Less chance of a crash! Minutes count and are vital when trying to move traffic. Captain Hall hates Roden so he does everything he can to make him feel like a fool not very difficult. Hall was wrong and yes Hall is a jerk with his dont cross me and I am untouchable attitude. I hope he gets what he deserves. The sooner the happier we will all be.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast