Illegal lobster harvesting by leos not enforced - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by doc justice View Post
    Please point out one place I have libeled a LEO. I will be patiently awaiting your response.

Your penis envy is very telling little boy.
    You narcissistic SOB, that was just a way to smoke you out.
    I knew that your ego would not allow you to remain silent. FWC officers in other jurisdiction don't know who you are and what you do and you needed to be unmasked for the asshole you are.
    Go back to mess with Homestead PD and your pathetic little war with MDPD. Your buddy Abella is about to get banned from there hopefully you will be next.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Lieutenant
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I knew that your ego would not allow you to remain silent. FWC officers in other jurisdiction don't know who you are and what you do and you needed to be unmasked for the asshole you are.
    Go back to mess with Homestead PD and your pathetic little war with MDPD. Your buddy Abella is about to get banned from there hopefully you will be next.
    Please keep it up cupcake, you are HILARIOUS!!!!!

Smoked me out, you got to be kidding. LMAO. I knew the roids made you aggressive, dumb and shrunk your pecker, didn't realize it made you so paranoid as well.

After I followed this thread from the MDPD forum, I made one post to "smoke out" as you say, that they were mentioning me in their internet paranoia. As was said my writing is distinct and unmistakeable, that was not me they were arguing with, nor do I know or care.

I was loving watching you or another, argue back and forth with some one else thinking it was me.

Hope you realize it was your paranoid self that got unmasked as the idiot that you are. I actually have a purpose and mission, your so pathetic so spend your time trying to go around protecting the internet from me. Your unfounded obsession combined with your overinflated sense of self-worth makes you instantly beleive that anyone daring to question your high holiness must be me or abella.

As to your comment about a "war" with HPD and MDPD, well I didn't start it, but I damned well plan to finish it in a court of law. Interested to see what you will have to say then.

No need to reply here, as I wasn't planning to come back. Too busy filing lawsuits.

If your need to follow me around like a lost puppy dog continues you can always hawkishly monitor MDPD, I'm sure to be back there. Don't miss me too much while I'm gone. XOXO to my little cupcake

Unregistered
    Please keep it up cupcake, you are HILARIOUS!!!!!

Smoked me out, you got to be kidding. LMAO. I knew the roids made you aggressive, dumb and shrunk your pecker, didn't realize it made you so paranoid as well.

After I followed this thread from the MDPD forum, I made one post to "smoke out" as you say, that they were mentioning me in their internet paranoia. As was said my writing is distinct and unmistakeable, that was not me they were arguing with, nor do I know or care.

I was loving watching you or another, argue back and forth with some one else thinking it was me.

Hope you realize it was your paranoid self that got unmasked as the idiot that you are. I actually have a purpose and mission, your so pathetic so spend your time trying to go around protecting the internet from me. Your unfounded obsession combined with your overinflated sense of self-worth makes you instantly beleive that anyone daring to question your high holiness must be me or abella.

As to your comment about a "war" with HPD and MDPD, well I didn't start it, but I damned well plan to finish it in a court of law. Interested to see what you will have to say then.

No need to reply here, as I wasn't planning to come back. Too busy filing lawsuits.

If your need to follow me around like a lost puppy dog continues you can always hawkishly monitor MDPD, I'm sure to be back there. Don't miss me too much while I'm gone. XOXO to my little cupcake

Jimmy Mc.Dognuts!
    It is just wrapping your little testicles in barbed wire that I know EVERYTHING about you and you don’t have a clue as to who I am.
    Just remember that you started this drama and ever expanding meddling in police matters and while no one is threatening you in any way shape or form I will unmask you and your agenda at every turn you make. The good folks at FWC don’t know about your previous mental conditions and the fact that you sound credible although you are a confirmed baker act.
    It stops here; you will NOT involve FWC in your vendetta.
    Please come back and call me a coward for not identifying myself as you do, etc, etc, etc.
    I have heard all of your tirades and remain unaffected by them.

Seeya Jimmy

What evil lurks in the heart of men. . . . . .The Shadow knows ! ! ! !

Your loving cupcake

Unregistered
    Jimmy Mc.Dognuts!
    It is just wrapping your little testicles in barbed wire that I know EVERYTHING about you and you don’t have a clue as to who I am.
    Just remember that you started this drama and ever expanding meddling in police matters and while no one is threatening you in any way shape or form I will unmask you and your agenda at every turn you make. The good folks at FWC don’t know about your previous mental conditions and the fact that you sound credible although you are a confirmed baker act.
    It stops here; you will NOT involve FWC in your vendetta.
    Please come back and call me a coward for not identifying myself as you do, etc, etc, etc.
    I have heard all of your tirades and remain unaffected by them.

Seeya Jimmy

What evil lurks in the heart of men. . . . . .The Shadow knows ! ! ! !

Your loving cupcake
    Under the heading of "that makes sense", doesn't Jimmy's wife work at the same Park whose ranger is mentioned as a witness in the original post? Sounds like break room chatter which somebody ran with.

Unregistered
    Under the heading of "that makes sense", doesn't Jimmy's wife work at the same Park whose ranger is mentioned as a witness in the original post? Sounds like break room chatter which somebody ran with.
    These people are poisonous and hate LEOs.
    They are taking advantage of the present political climate to instigate trouble.
    His wife is as bad or worse.

Unregistered
    These people are poisonous and hate LEOs.
    They are taking advantage of the present political climate to instigate trouble.
    His wife is as bad or worse.
    My money is on her as the original poster- probably with his "help". If so the does smack of posturing without merit if they did not go though proper reporting channels.

Unregistered
    DISCRETION???? You better hope that the commercial crawfishermen never hear about your opinion. That was not discretion, it was corruption. Nobody has the right to take egg-bearing crawfish, and no one has to "discretion" to allow it! The report is troubling, but the defenders are even more unbelievable. Ethics training needs to be considered.
    What about your wife Ms Justice having an affair with a cop. Oh I get it she was only playing doctor. Tell us Jimmy did she like it????

Unregistered
    He Baker Acted when he found out his wife has the hots for cops. He doesn't even have a real degree.

Unregistered
    Major Escanio,

You Sir have a big problem in your area of responsibility. From the initial post and incident to all of the outrageous answers like the one above, you have failed and failed badly to provide the public the service and resource protection they deserve. I suggest that you proactively address this mind-set before it swallows you and your entire area. It starts with a lack of leadership and direct supervision of "new" officers. Basically you have new officers training newer officers and they do not know what they are doing. Not a new problem in South Fla. but it is getting worse. Please read some of the answers to this post and ask yourself if you are happy with what is being said. I wish it was not FWC officers, but from the wording etc, it is clear that they are. Please take this bull by the horns and ask the Natl. Park to locate the Ranger in question (there are not that many) and follow-up on this one on your own. Your initiative may do you and your area a big favor to address this. That would be true leadership. Good luck.
    Oh please don't bore me. The troops are doing a great job.

Unregistered
    Please point out one place I have libeled a LEO. I will be patiently awaiting your response.

Your penis envy is very telling little boy.
    Your wife from what she says has issues with your little peepee. She doesn't know if you are in the saddle half the time. In the couple of seconds it takes her to try and figure it out you are already having a premature ejaculation. What say you little man?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast