Illegal lobster harvesting by leos not enforced - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Colonel if you read this stuff maybe the Northeast region problem captain could dealt with, please help us!
    Yep a real intellectual little Jimmy.

Unregistered
    Yep a real intellectual little Jimmy.

I think that Jimmy finally really stepped on his little peepee on the MDPD thread trying to explain his Baker Act incident.

Unregistered
    I think that Jimmy finally really stepped on his little peepee on the MDPD thread trying to explain his Baker Act incident.
    Everyone is beginning to understand that the poor little man has mental issues. I would like to read his version of his Baker Act and the affair his wife had with a HPD cop.

Unregistered

72 Hours

Everyone is beginning to understand that the poor little man has mental issues. I would like to read his version of his Baker Act and the affair his wife had with a HPD cop.
    I think it is close to 72 hours since we last heard from the little man, if they Bakered him he should be back shortly. Would like to hear what happened. Maybe the sleeping pills were really strong.

Unregistered

James Eric McDonough resides with his lovely park biologist bride Vanesa at 32320 SW 199 Ave.
    His employment is "Top Secret" as a registered agent of another planet; however, he has been seen in phone booths changing clothes and wearing a cape.
    Beware that any sighting of a marked unit in the vicinity of his marked territory will trigger an outcry of "Attempted Intimidation"
    Paranoid schizophrenic are terms that come to mind.

Unregistered
    Well dang, I thought for sure after reading this it would have involved some officer(s) out of the Jax office.

Unregistered

Exclamation Corruptly

(6) MISUSE OF PUBLIC POSITION.—No public officer, employee of an agency, or local government attorney shall corruptly use or attempt to use his or her official position or any property or resource which may be within his or her trust, or perform his or her official duties, to secure a special privilege, benefit, or exemption for himself, herself, or others.

1.2 What are the Constitutional guarantees related to search and seizure that Service officers should know about? The Fourth Amendment to the Constitution gives people the right to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects against unreasonable searches and seizures

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234