Illegal lobster harvest - Page 3
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    To the contrary, I was your worst nightmare. A honest cop/supervisor who kept their integrity and oath no matter who was involved. judges, politicians, and esp Metro folks who thought they were exempt from the law. Loved it. Wish you had been around.
    No actually our nightmare is guys like you that come here talking garbage like they were God's gift to police work. Wrote every violation they saw, made arrests for every misdemeanor that crossed their path and giving the public some crazy idea about police work.

So you never exercised your discretion, never cut anyone a break citizen or police? I call bullshit. Because if that's true you never left the station. Just in moving violations alone, if you wrote every one you saw in the first hour of your shift, you'd never have time for anything else. Which means the rest of your squad carried your weight, like handling calls and making felony arrests.

There is a reason the police have discretion in everything but DUI, domestic violence and felonies. If you are retired, you've been on long enough that you can remember when felonies were the only thing there wasn't discretion on.

Unregistered

Can we go eat now!

Actually, the issue is criminal behavior and the inclusion of a minor child to interfere with a state law enforcement officer.
    Now, are you really a leo? In Miami-Dade I would not doubt it . I hope the reporting person does the right thing and calls both FWC and MDPD and files a complaint. If this is true, it needs to be addressed.
    Can the MDPD officer please report to HQ 3rd floor and please bring some Lobsters we can have them boiled and buttered here, we have beer, wine, and liquor so don't worry. If you come thru I can get you into any special unit you want or give you the answers to the Sgt, LT., and Capt.'s test. If your an LT I can talk to my buddy mayor and promote you straight to Major. Hurry cause I like the lobster fresh like I like tail fresh.

Tranquillo I got your back, don't worry about these fools here, we are untouchable!

Unregistered
    No actually our nightmare is guys like you that come here talking garbage like they were God's gift to police work. Wrote every violation they saw, made arrests for every misdemeanor that crossed their path and giving the public some crazy idea about police work.

So you never exercised your discretion, never cut anyone a break citizen or police? I call bullshit. Because if that's true you never left the station. Just in moving violations alone, if you wrote every one you saw in the first hour of your shift, you'd never have time for anything else. Which means the rest of your squad carried your weight, like handling calls and making felony arrests.

There is a reason the police have discretion in everything but DUI, domestic violence and felonies. If you are retired, you've been on long enough that you can remember when felonies were the only thing there wasn't discretion on.
    That and corruption. Using one's sworn position to avoid the law should always be addressed. I notice you don't mention the child's participation. Too slimy even for you I guess.

Unregistered
    That and corruption. Using one's sworn position to avoid the law should always be addressed. I notice you don't mention the child's participation. Too slimy even for you I guess.
    Holier than thou what did you say to your children will you were part of the McDuffie era? You really tarnished the badge for us.

Unregistered
    To the contrary, I was your worst nightmare. A honest cop/supervisor who kept their integrity and oath no matter who was involved. judges, politicians, and esp Metro folks who thought they were exempt from the law. Loved it. Wish you had been around.
    You are not my worst nightmare, you are a PUNK COWARD!
    You talk about integrity of which you showed none by not confronting the officers you are critising. The reason you didn't confront them is because you are a full of shit hypocritical coward!
    You are right about one thing, I wish I could have been there when you said you were a cop, which I doubt, so I could have stuck my foot up your ass.

Unregistered
    You are not my worst nightmare, you are a PUNK COWARD!
    You talk about integrity of which you showed none by not confronting the officers you are critising. The reason you didn't confront them is because you are a full of shit hypocritical coward!
    You are right about one thing, I wish I could have been there when you said you were a cop, which I doubt, so I could have stuck my foot up your ass.
    Wow you make a lot of noise for a little person. I'm scare.

Unregistered
    Wow you make a lot of noise for a little person. I'm scare.
    You are a little coward punk. You spend all this time lecturing to us but you didn't have the cojones to take a stand when this situation that is so terrible and against your beliefs occured right in front of you. Yes I believe you are a scared little piece of shit.

Unregistered
    What, you mean kids should not be taught ratting on family is unacceptable behavior.

Unregistered
    What, you mean kids should not be taught ratting on family is unacceptable behavior.
    Metro Dade rules!! Thin brown line.

Unregistered
    Metro Dade rules!! Thin brown line.
    Stop your whining and go write your mother a ticket.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast