Tact ot
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tact ot

Unregistered

Tact ot

So i heard CVE is only getting to do 8 hours a week of TACT OT. Where is the fairness on this?? Tought we were all the same. Clearly NOT! Shows why CVE has better working conditions than the patrol side. Complete BS!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So i heard CVE is only getting to do 8 hours a week of TACT OT. Where is the fairness on this?? Tought we were all the same. Clearly NOT! Shows why CVE has better working conditions than the patrol side. Complete BS!
    No, it's not. In any police department, certain units get access to certain equipment, activities, operations, etc.operations and others don't. That's how it works. My brother works for a full-service city PD. Recently they had a rash of burglaries so the Department set up OT to try to catch the burglars. Guess what? The operation was only open to the Detective Bureau. We're not all the same. CVE has their mission, and the Patrol side has theirs. As I've written on here before, you wouldn't expect a City PD'S Homicide Detectives to answer trespassing or shoplifting calls---or Patrol Officers processing a murder scene. All LE Agencies have separate bureaus with separate objectives----ours is no different.

Unregistered

Not all the same

How many months did CVE get shafted with only 4 hours a week of MCSAP ot?

No, it's not all the same...

Unregistered

Only on FHP

Funny thing is they don't want them stopping Semi's. It's only for vehicle enforcement. Only this agency. CVE pulling over vehicles. Lmao

Unregistered
    Check the definition of vehicle dufus!

Unregistered
    Check the definition of vehicle dufus!
    You're missing the point jack ass!

Unregistered

It's 16 hrs a week!

Unregistered
    In typical FHP smoke and mirrors fashion - ALL activity during the pay period (including regular shift and overtime) has to be documented on the TACT ot reporting forms to inflate the stats, probably for the grant reporting purposes.

Sounds shady to me.

Unregistered
    You know that CVE doesn't get copp overtime right? Nor do they get incidental ot as easily as we do... it takes an act of God.

Unregistered
    You know that CVE doesn't get copp overtime right? Nor do they get incidental ot as easily as we do... it takes an act of God.
    That's because they work Monday through Friday with weekends off. You don't go to court on Saturdays. They don't need ot since they don't respond to calls.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast