1/2015 Non Cert applicants waiting to be processed? - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Solid Waste

We have not frozen the processing. We are simply waiting for the 12 month recycle period to recycle the same non qualifying people all over again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Have they frozen the processing or is this the "sit tight and wait" phase? I'm not asking to be hired in 4 days, just would like a ball park of when I'll even be contacted aside from that eligibility list email. Thanks

Investigator

Let me help you

What's you name?

Atleast first intial and last name.

I'll look it up.

Unregistered
    MDPD process veterans first, then college grads... they don't do much of the family and friends plan.
    Are you sure about that?

Unregistered
    Are you sure about that?
    i start the process in a few days . no friends or family. wish me luck !

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Investigator View Post
    What's you name?

Atleast first intial and last name.

I'll look it up.
    LOL yea sure. Houser, Doogie

Unregistered
    Best of luck

Unregistered
    Anyone have an idea when the remainder of orientations will be for this year?

Unregistered
    OH my gosh, golly! Like, good luck man. I so totally hope you like get hored and stuff. ... REALLY??!! "WISH ME LUCK" break leg.... no realy, I hope you break your ****ing leg, douche bag. Too many weak minded people are getting hired here! Let's get something straight.... NO ONE GIVES A **** ABOUT YOU! If you have family here and you get hired... that family member must hate you and wishes death on you. There is no viable reason for anyone to want to get hired here. The only half decent reason I can see someone wanting to work here is because they were turned away from every other department.

Unregistered
    OH my gosh, golly! Like, good luck man. I so totally hope you like get hored and stuff. ... REALLY??!! "WISH ME LUCK" break leg.... no realy, I hope you break your ****ing leg, douche bag. Too many weak minded people are getting hired here! Let's get something straight.... NO ONE GIVES A **** ABOUT YOU! If you have family here and you get hired... that family member must hate you and wishes death on you. There is no viable reason for anyone to want to get hired here. The only half decent reason I can see someone wanting to work here is because they were turned away from every other department.
    Just another example of the reoccurring theme in these MPD forums. Time and time again there's an innocent question being asked only for someone to reply in some jaded emotional rant. Who are you to tell someone where they should want to work and what they should want to do with their life? Leave. Period. So you don't waste your data any further pal. Numerous agencies hiring buddy fill out an app like the rest of us have and move on.

Unregistered
    Oh and as far as MDPD, applied there as well. Same "waiting in limbo" situation as MPD so there's that. Stay safe out there.
    Same here I've applied at the County, City, Beach and Gables...

County has told me no news is good news
    City of Miami can't give me a straight answer.
    Beach swears that they are working on background first...been 5 months.
    Gables is the only one going smooth.

I really want to work of MPD though.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast