Born a PENDEJO

Thread: Born a PENDEJO

Unregistered

Born a PENDEJO

If you were Born a Pendejo you need to find another career. Right now we have hired Too Many mamas boy /pendejitos. I will leave it at that. Mariconsonnnnnnn!

Unregistered
    And you are Rambo?
    Tu eres un comemierda macho machote. Sapingon.

Unregistered
    We joined the police department to help others and make a difference, sometimes we get involved in situations in which we may have to regroup, for our safety that doesn't make you a coward

Unregistered

Carlos Castellon

Did you call? I heard you say pendejo ... or maybe you were calling Willie Cruz?
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you were Born a Pendejo you need to find another career. Right now we have hired Too Many mamas boy /pendejitos. I will leave it at that. Mariconsonnnnnnn!

Unregistered
    Did you call? I heard you say pendejo ... or maybe you were calling Willie Cruz?
    Yes the above mentioned are both Pendejos and jerks. Castellon is mr. Knows everything.

Unregistered
    Yes the above mentioned are both Pendejos and jerks. Castellon is mr. Knows everything.
    Villaverde another puta ,PENDEJO,mariquita tarruuuuuuuuu.

Unregistered
    And you are Rambo?
    Tu eres un comemierda macho machote. Sapingon.
    No Rambo here, this job requires to have some manhood and from time to time take care of business. Like it or not part of the job. Officer running away from a man wielding a knife,another one gets shot at it Officer flees the scene in a van,subject takes fighting stand gets aggressive Officer walks away calls for 15 no use of force,just send me a 15 to save my soul. The list goes on and on,the above mentioned = Big Time Pendejo. I can proudly say after serving 20 years and over 20 use of force under my belt I for one did not put out with Shit. You want to fight police ? Come to me Tough guy,I am your man. Mariconsonnnnnnn!

Unregistered
    No Rambo here, this job requires to have some manhood and from time to time take care of business. Like it or not part of the job. Officer running away from a man wielding a knife,another one gets shot at it Officer flees the scene in a van,subject takes fighting stand gets aggressive Officer walks away calls for 15 no use of force,just send me a 15 to save my soul. The list goes on and on,the above mentioned = Big Time Pendejo. I can proudly say after serving 20 years and over 20 use of force under my belt I for one did not put out with Shit. You want to fight police ? Come to me Tough guy,I am your man. Mariconsonnnnnnn!

This is the "New Matrix", when challenged by an aggressor run like-a-chicken with it's head cut off, and hope he doesn't get hold of you till another officer with balls arrive and beat the shiiit out of him.

Unregistered
    That's why you need bars on your patrol car window, so you can lock yourself in and keep the bad guy out.

Unregistered
    That's why you need bars on your patrol car window, so you can lock yourself in and keep the bad guy out.

LOL, LOL so true with the New Breed..