Attacking each other helps no one
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Attacking each other helps no one

It does not matter if you are a CO or a PO. We all work for the department. And just so you know, I am a PO and my husband is a CO. So stop the attacks and grow up

Unregistered
    Stop trashing your coworkers...

Unregistered
    I agree amen to this. I hope the moderator just deletes them and start banning them.

Unregistered
    Oh lighten up, its just guys being guys. I think its funny and its better than that union garbage!

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit
    When legislative staffers troll this website and see us trashing each other, what do you think they tell their bosses? Hint, hint.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Special and Risky View Post
    When legislative staffers troll this website and see us trashing each other, what do you think they tell their bosses? Hint, hint.
    When in the H.E.L.L. did you think the Legislature and the Governor cared about what you thought???????????????????

#2..They tell their bosses they are the most valuable piece of ***** on the face of the earth.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Special and Risky View Post
    Give me a break. If you really think any of those out of touch clowns read leoaffairs then you need to report to your circuit office for a drug test!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Give me a break. If you really think any of those out of touch clowns read leoaffairs then you need to report to your circuit office for a drug test!
    Damn, you're too kind to them, I doubt they are capable to do anything but asskissing 😂😂😂

Unregistered
    To the individual(s) who are incessantly posting derogatory comments about probation officers. I feel sorry for you, that your life must be that empty that you gain enjoyment out of your actions. I was wondering why in the world you continue to stick up for your colleagues, the ones who ultimately not only give their colleagues and the agency a worsening reputation but because of their actions make it worse for everyone else who are decent, honest, hard working people. Instead of sticking up for these bad apples, how about sticking up for the many c.o.'s who aren't, the impact that this having in your own work environment and institutions, etc. There isn't a one of us that are perfect no matter which side of the fence your on, we may have different titles and different job responsibilities but we all work for the same agency and we are all affected by what others do within this agency. The only thing that makes sense is that if you are an actual employee and not some nutcase trolling this site, is that you are one of them, the bad apples. If you treat the people under your watch the same as you do on here, you are a mean, hateful person and I feel sorry for your family, those that have to work with you and those under your watch. If this is not the kind of individual that you are, you are giving this impression and you do a disservice to your colleagues who are blameless.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    To the individual(s) who are incessantly posting derogatory comments about probation officers. I feel sorry for you, that your life must be that empty that you gain enjoyment out of your actions. I was wondering why in the world you continue to stick up for your colleagues, the ones who ultimately not only give their colleagues and the agency a worsening reputation but because of their actions make it worse for everyone else who are decent, honest, hard working people. Instead of sticking up for these bad apples, how about sticking up for the many c.o.'s who aren't, the impact that this having in your own work environment and institutions, etc. There isn't a one of us that are perfect no matter which side of the fence your on, we may have different titles and different job responsibilities but we all work for the same agency and we are all affected by what others do within this agency. The only thing that makes sense is that if you are an actual employee and not some nutcase trolling this site, is that you are one of them, the bad apples. If you treat the people under your watch the same as you do on here, you are a mean, hateful person and I feel sorry for your family, those that have to work with you and those under your watch. If this is not the kind of individual that you are, you are giving this impression and you do a disservice to your colleagues who are blameless.
    Lighten up Francis! It just guys trash talking each other, who cares. Quit being so PC!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast