Car burglaries on rise in Miami Beach- TADA! 810.08

Unregistered

Car burglaries on rise in Miami Beach- TADA! 810.08

Car burglaries on rise in Miami Beach-- TADA ! I just pulled a Mayor Levine ( just I did not steal anything like he did)

http://www.local10.com/news/car-burg...beach/34406966

Jesus did you get permission to randomly open those unoccupied conveyance x 10 ?
    I know your Mayor knows a good Burglary to an unoccupied conveyance with a theft.
    We know you had no intent to commit a crime , but did you get documented permission before you just started randomly opening the doors of private persons vehicles? thank you for the crime prevention tip and we know Miami Beach has an even worse robbery problem , in fact the worst ever in the history of Miami Beach.
    Please do not do a crime prevention segment on all the robberies by pulling out a simulated firearm or knife to show how the victims are at fault for not being aware of the huge robbery problem in Miami Beach.

Now what happens when a private property owner of the unoccupied conveyance calls to report a missing IPOD or money or a tube of K-Y jelly or some cell phones?

One of the dumbest things I have ever seen violating Florida state statute to educate others , I don't see that exemption in the law books. A better idea would be to take your camera man video into the car and see the car is unlocked and say - Hey see that another unlocked car , look from the window here outside.

TRESPASS IN STRUCTURE OR CONVEYANCE- FLORIDA

DEFINITION, PENALTIES, AND DEFENSES

Under Florida law, criminal trespass is defined as the willful entry into or remaining upon property without the express or implied permission of the owner. Trespass in a structure or conveyance carries penalties that may include jail, probation, and permanent criminal record.

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/Statutes/...s/0810.08.html

The entering in or remaining in the structure or conveyance by the defendant was without the permission, express or implied, of the person alleging the trespass (or his or her agent).

http://www.husseinandwebber.com/crim...imes/trespass/

810.08 Trespass in structure or conveyance.— what the **** were you thinking?

thank you for the helpful tips in-between all that I am above the law stuff...
    the tips were helpful

Unregistered
    Ernie is in love with himself. He also is an idiot for opening those cars up.

Unregistered
    The mayor told the chief to have Ernie do that story so that he would have an out for the coca cola truck burglary and theft. More manipulation and puppeteering. The Mayor is a political animal.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The mayor told the chief to have Ernie do that story so that he would have an out for the coca cola truck burglary and theft. More manipulation and puppeteering. The Mayor is a political animal.
    Yes, yes, yeas an JFK is alive! The little green men really were martians! And my neighbor is a Russian spy! Do you have any other conspiracy theories?

Unregistered
    Stupid. No need to open those doors without the owners permission.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Any other conspiracy theories you have roaming around in that Sherlock Homes detective kit?