Carmel Cafiero 7 News Inv Reporter tonight 10 on PCB unit blunder of GBPD Ofc's
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Carmel Cafiero 7 News Inv Reporter tonight 10 on PCB unit blunder of GBPD Ofc's

Good afternoon FDLE ,

Tonight at 10pm report of your public corruptions unit, against Golden Beach PD officers by Carmel Cafiero 7 News Investigative Reporter a must watch tonight!

Unregistered

De pinga acere

On a scale from 0 to 10 for an interesting topic I give it a big FAT Zero!!!!! What a waste of a perfectly good investigator. I was waiting for the token black to interrupt the story with DEEZ NUTS....... Hahahahahahaha

Unregistered
    Moral to the story's: Dirty cops got arrested! But then that would actually be news in south Florida.

Unregistered

More

Stay tuned for more reports by the same news station. With a lot more detailed information on the case. The reporter was asked not to mention numerous key things, that will be part of the depositions. She will air a 3 part story once the depositions are completed. She will also name the defendants and a few videos that were presented to her. As well as some very interesting things in the defendant's past. Sleep tight unethical ones.

Unregistered

More reports to follow

Mod.

Please forgive me. I know who ever does not want this information to get out, will report this as a duplicate posting. Please feel free to remove my first posting. I respectfully request you leave this posting up. Thank you.

I will say this is a fact.

Stay tuned for more reports by the same news station. With a lot more detailed information on the case. The reporter was asked not to mention numerous key things, that will be part of the depositions. She will air a 3 part story once the depositions are completed. She will also name the defendants and show a few videos that were presented to her. As well as some very interesting things in the defendant's past. You can try and convince yourself that the Golden Beach Officers were criminals. Why don't you just sit back and listen to the evidence. It will be told on the news station. Then you will see who the real unethical criminals are. Trust me. It's not the Golden Beach Officers. It just might be one of your very own Officers. I know for some of you, its hard to think you work next to someone that could be corrupt or does dirty favors for others. You would never want this to happen to one of your family, or friends. Stay safe and God Bless.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Mod.

Please forgive me. I know who ever does not want this information to get out, will report this as a duplicate posting. Please feel free to remove my first posting. I respectfully request you leave this posting up. Thank you.

Stay tuned for more reports by the same news station. With a lot more detailed information on the case. The reporter was asked not to mention numerous key things, that will be part of the depositions. She will air a 3 part story once the depositions are completed. She will also name the defendants and show a few videos that were presented to her. As well as some very interesting things in the defendant's past. You can try and convince yourself that the Golden Beach Officers were criminals. Why don't you just sit back and listen to the evidence. It will be told on the news station. Then you will see who the real unethical criminals are. Trust me. It's not the Golden Beach Officers. It just might be one of your very own Officers. I know for some of you, its hard to think you work next to someone that could be corrupt or does dirty favors for others. You would never want this to happen to one of your family, or friends. Stay safe and God Bless.
    Finally get to put a face to the BS waste of time posts on this forum. Thanks

Unregistered

This is who's face.

This is who's face I dream about every night.

YOUR FRIENDS WHO GOT YOU INTO THIS MESS. YOU SHOULD NOT OF DONE ANY FAVORS. ALL YOU DID WAS DRAG MDPD INTO YOUR LITTLE LOVE TRIANGLE. YOUR FRIENDS ARE WHERE THEY BELONG.

Former Hialeah Police Officer and Wife Sentenced for Dealing in Firearms Without a License*

U.S. Attorney’s OfficeJanuary 09, 2014

Southern District of Florida(313) 226-9100

Wifredo A. Ferrer, United States Attorney for the Southern District of Florida; Hugo Barrera, Special Agent in Charge, Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (ATF), Miami Field Division; José A. Gonzalez, Special Agent in Charge, Internal Revenue Service, Criminal Investigation (IRS-CI); Scott J. Israel, Sheriff, Broward County Sheriff’s Office (BSO); and Ric L. Bradshaw, Sheriff, Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office (PBSO), announce that Rafael Oscar Valdes and Tammy Lynn Valdes, of Miami, Florida, were sentenced today in connection with the unlawful sale of hundreds of firearms without a federal firearms license. Rafael Oscar Valdes was sentenced to 60 months in prison, to be followed by three years of supervised release. Tammy Lynn Valdes was sentenced to 42 months in prison, to be followed by three years of supervised release. Both defendants were ordered to pay restitution in the amount of $6,613.51.

After a two-week trial and more than 300 items of admitted evidence, a jury convicted Rafael Valdes with dealing in firearms without a license (18 U.S.C. § 922(a)(1)(A)); making a false statement to a federal firearms dealer (18 U.S.C. § 922(a)(6)); interstate transportation of stolen property (18 U.S.C. § 2314); and filing false tax returns for years 2008—2011 (26 U.S.C. § 7206(1)). The jury also convicted Tammy Valdes of dealing in firearms without a license and filing false tax returns for years 2008-2011.

According to the court record and evidence presented at trial, Rafael Valdes had been employed as a police officer with the city of Hialeah, Florida, since 2004. Tammy Valdes was also once employed as a police officer with the city of West Miami, Florida, from 2004 until 2008 and the town of Golden Beach, Florida, from 2008 through 2009. Neither defendant ever possessed a federal firearms license.

The Valdeses were initially indicted on December 13, 2012, for dealing in firearms without a license. Starting as early as July 2005, and continuing through June 2012, the defendants sold hundreds of firearms. In November 2008, the defendants began buying and selling firearms under the fictitious name of Custom Weapons Systems. The defendants advertised and sold more than 100 firearms via the Internet to persons across the nation. The defendants also attended more than 100 gun shows in the Southern and Middle Districts of Florida, during which they purchased more than 400 firearms and sold more than 500 firearms. At times, their purchases and subsequent sales of firearms took place on the same day. Additionally, the defendants sold nine firearms to undercover agents, solicited the purchase of firearms from undercover agents, and offered to acquire firearms for undercover agents on a repetitive basis.

As part of the initial indictment, Rafael Valdes was charged with making a false statement to a licensed firearms dealer in December 2008 when he purchased three AR-15 serialized lower receivers. Evidence admitted during trial proved that Rafael Valdes purchased those receivers for the sole purpose of building and selling completed rifles to three other officers after taking deposits. Rafael Valdes then falsely stated on an ATF Form 4473 that all three receivers were his, when, in fact, he was acquiring those receivers for other persons.

On July 31, 2013, a superseding indictment added tax charges against both defendants for filing false tax returns from 2008-2011, in that they failed to report their total income, which included money derived from firearm sales. During trial, evidence was presented that the Valdeses failed to report over $350,000 in gross receipts during 2008-2011.

The superseding indictment also charged Rafael Valdes with transporting stolen firearm parts from the Hialeah Police Department where he was employed in the training section. During trial, the evidence showed that Rafael Valdes took apart firearms that were in evidence at the Hialeah Police Department and deemed to be destroyed. Rafael Valdes then advertised those parts for sale on the Internet and later transported those parts to buyers located across the United States, including New York, California, Utah, and Missouri. Rafael Valdes then deposited the proceeds into his personal bank account. In addition to selling parts of firearms that were once in evidence, Rafael Valdes also sold machine gun parts taken from six different Heckler and Koch MP-5 machine guns that had been utilized by the Hialeah Police Department SWAT team.

Mr. Ferrer commended the investigative and cooperative efforts of ATF, IRS-CI, BSO, PBSO, Miami-Dade Police Department, Miami Beach Police Department, city of Miami Police Department, Virginia Gardens Police Department, Hialeah Police Department, FDLE, FBI, and HSI. The case was prosecuted by Assistant U.S. Attorneys Adam McMichael and John McMillan.

Unregistered
    So the only BS will be found as you and your significant other admire your selves in the mirror with your tapered shirts..
    The coverups will now be a little more difficult to cover up.

Unregistered

Long time employee of MDPD

Mod.

As a long time employee with MDPD, 7 of my years being spent at NW. I am I ever who has been sickened by what has been taken place. I do know a little bit of the Golden Beach incident. It was a setup from the word go. Just like other retaliatory events that have been going on for years. Some of the individuals involved are pretty nervous, and have slowed there misdeeds down. They know this might be the one to take one or more down. Retirement is soon on the horizon for me. I'm looking forward to it. But our department was once a great department. I'm sad for the rookies coming aboard, if we have the few that follow these veterans. Our department and the tax payers deserve better. We all can pass judgment, but we should all want to rid the evil that has ruined our department for years.

Unregistered
    On a scale from 0 to 10 for an interesting topic I give it a big FAT Zero!!!!! What a waste of a perfectly good investigator. I was waiting for the token black to interrupt the story with DEEZ NUTS....... Hahahahahahaha
    Judging by your street slang, did you just get off a raft or is that refugee lingo part of your dialect? I know it bothers you to get exposed for your numerous transgressions but we pinned our badge to serve this community not to steal gas from the county for our own use, steal jewelry from crime scenes, traffic in narcotics or to proposition male subordinates while in the process of stealing overtime or LETF monies. If an investigative report does not fit your viewing interests switch back to Bad Boys and who knows maybe soon they will be coming back for you as well.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast