Carmel Cafiero 7 News Investigative Reporter on FDLE Blunder of GBPD Inv Tonight 10pm
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Carmel Cafiero 7 News Investigative Reporter on FDLE Blunder of GBPD Inv Tonight 10pm

Good afternoon FDLE ,

tonight at 10pm report of your "AV " and Mujvey, public corruptions unit, against Golden Beach PD officers by Carmel Cafiero 7 News Investigative Reporter a must watch tonight!

Unregistered
    Didn't mention AV even one time. Sounds like they are dirty cops who got what they deserved. Imagine that....dirty cops in Miami actually got arrested for a change.

Unregistered

More Reports to follow

First let me say. I'm not sure why the first poster mentioned AV.
    AV had nothing to do with the Golden Beach Incident.

I will say this is a fact.

Stay tuned for more reports by the same news station. With a lot more detailed information on the case. The reporter was asked not to mention numerous key things, that will be part of the depositions. She will air a 3 part story once the depositions are completed. She will also name the defendants and a few videos that were presented to her. As well as some very interesting things in the defendant's past. You can try and convince yourself that the Golden Beach Officers were criminals. Why don't you just sit back and listen to the evidence. It will be told on the news station. Then you will see who the real unethical criminals are. Trust me. It's not the Golden Beach officers. It just might be one of your very own Agents. Stay safe and God Bless.

Unregistered
    AV had a lot more to do with this case than you think. That will all come out in the depositions.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    First let me say. I'm not sure why the first poster mentioned AV.
    AV had nothing to do with the Golden Beach Incident.

I will say this is a fact.

Stay tuned for more reports by the same news station. With a lot more detailed information on the case. The reporter was asked not to mention numerous key things, that will be part of the depositions. She will air a 3 part story once the depositions are completed. She will also name the defendants and a few videos that were presented to her. As well as some very interesting things in the defendant's past. You can try and convince yourself that the Golden Beach Officers were criminals. Why don't you just sit back and listen to the evidence. It will be told on the news station. Then you will see who the real unethical criminals are. Trust me. It's not the Golden Beach officers. It just might be one of your very own Agents. Stay safe and God Bless.
    A,V, R,B., CM, your outing party is about to commence. You remember those the one you swore to in black and white that were completely fabricated. Founnd in your own Wed of lies!!!! Words that will haunt you for years to come.
    Get your popcorn with your favorite topping it will be worth it.

Unregistered
    Really I believe the depos will prove that they were right to do their job. We cannot wait for them and the result.

Unregistered

Statements

Really I believe the depos will prove that they were right to do their job. We cannot wait for them and the result.
    Their own statements that they took under oath on the witnesses involved,will catch them in a lie. Everything the witnesses were telling them clear and concise was there was no wrongdoing. But they changed every word on the arrest affidavits from what the witnesses told them. Sit back and enjoy the show my friend. I know your finding that one or more of your Agents/Friends might be involved in fabrication of evidence, because that's the only way they can make an arrest, troubles you. But the time has come for accountability. Trust me your Agents/Friends do not want to enter into the deposition.
    BUT THEY WILL HAVE TO ANSWER THEY TOUGH QUESTIONS ONE DAY IN DEPOSITION. SEE YOU REAL SOON!!!!

Unregistered
    Their own statements that they took under oath on the witnesses involved,will catch them in a lie. Everything the witnesses were telling them clear and concise was there was no wrongdoing. But they changed every word on the arrest affidavits from what the witnesses told them. Sit back and enjoy the show my friend. I know your finding that one or more of your Agents/Friends might be involved in fabrication of evidence, because that's the only way they can make an arrest, troubles you. But the time has come for accountability. Trust me your Agents/Friends do not want to enter into the deposition.
    BUT THEY WILL HAVE TO ANSWER THEY TOUGH QUESTIONS ONE DAY IN DEPOSITION. SEE YOU REAL SOON!!!!
    Get ready the county Attorneys (losers) can't let know lieaars testify. The county will not let one of these liar scumbags testifyR.b, C.M. J.L. K.S.

Bye bye boys careers and and ladies that may considered a lady with add ons and a rubber face

Unregistered

I will wait to watch it on DVD

If the report is anything like the previous report. I'll have to wait for the dvd. It was incredibly lame and boring. No fun to watch. Old fat man feeling sorry for himself after getting caught ripping off his agency. {{{{{Violin Playing}}}}}

Unregistered

Watch

If the report is anything like the previous report. I'll have to wait for the dvd. It was incredibly lame and boring. No fun to watch. Old fat man feeling sorry for himself after getting caught ripping off his agency. {{{{{Violin Playing}}}}}
    It's going to be just one more black eye for FDLE and MDPD. Where is there ONE SHRED OF PROOF SOMEONE RIPPED OFF AN AGENCY.THE CASES WERE DROPPED. IDIOT. YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE NO CLUE. YOUR AS CORRUPT AS THEY COME. THAT WILL BE PROVEN. CAN'T WAIT FOR DEPOSITIONS. FDLE SHOULD NOT TOLERATE SCUM LIKE YOU IN THE AGENCY.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast