Financial Urgency Lawsuit Decision

Unregistered

Financial Urgency Lawsuit Decision

Javi is already negotiating our retro away with his "It will bankrupt the city!" Bullshit. Thursday the Supreme Court decision will come out in our favor. Javi will make Chief for selling us out!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Javi is already negotiating our retro away with his "It will bankrupt the city!" Bullshit. Thursday the Supreme Court decision will come out in our favor. Javi will make Chief for selling us out!
    I don't care about no retro, I come in to work everyday I park under a tree and go from call to call. I take my 12, 2 elevens, FL. Milk the system chill out and this is how I get my retro. I have been working the same scheme for the past 15 years. No arrest ,no tickets. So shove the retro up your rectum.

Unregistered
    Bs the gates lawsuit didn't bankrupt the city and that was $100 million back in the old days.

Unregistered
    When it all goes down, I will happily reveal myself right here on leoaffairs.

I myami beaches!!!

Unregistered
    When it all goes down, I will happily reveal myself right here on leoaffairs.

I myami beaches!!!
    Don't reveal anything, we don't care who you are. Give us our $$$$$ back.

Unregistered
    Just like the 94 lawsuit the flop is handling we promise it's coming!

Unregistered
    Just like the 94 lawsuit the flop is handling we promise it's coming!
    You are correct is all smoke/mirror. 1994 /2015 we still waiting, is all a scam everyone is in cahoots with the city to Fu** the employes. Judges don't care. Does not affect their pockets, you know when everyone will start caring? When COPS in the USA start looking the other way while a crime is being committed and do nothing about it, just like they do in South/Central America. Let's all do nothing, park our cars behind a wall read the paper , play games on your phone rather than patrol to prevent 27m /29 let the city go to Shit and tourism get 29 in Brickell/Wynwood/Grove / Downtown. No one seems to care to take care of hard working COPS , so we don't care to do our job either. Every time I hear I have a male running a tourist just got 29 , I just sit there and don't move. I just talk to my 33 on the phone and laugh. You want to mess with my pay and benefits, that is k. I have ways to get back at you. Life is always about options, I opted not to do shit. For those that are brained washed, and BELIEVE you my friend can BELIEVE you will never see our benefits restored. Just BELIEVE. BELIEVE IN Javi and FOP 20.

Unregistered
    I don't believe shit anymore, we need a ****ing miracle to fix this place up until this happens guess what I'm not doing shit just answer one call at a time and back up a fellow officer if he or she needs it. At the end of the day I will still try to help out the citizen as best I can while I'm trying to get out of this infectious place.