Louie or Lubey? Who is your choice for DC IN 2016 - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Navy versus Marine.........classic battle.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wait a sec here. Allapattah is engulfed in violent crimes? Say it ain't so. According to Mr. Ronald, the go to guy. Mr. fix everything he's got a handle on his area. He even went as far as to say ALL crimes across the board are down. I'm at a lose for words here Ron. Really if you can't get control of your little area. How and the hell you going to be as the #2 here? Now we are beginning to see the light. I heard on the grape vine. You started to blame some of the patrol officers and Sgt? WoW this can't be right. See what these 5 hour workdays will bring you?? In them 5 hours you being as great as you are, should be able to stop everything from happen, hell even before it happens. I guess what others have been pointing out on here is correct. YOU ARE NOT D/C METERIAL. Now I see why you been passed over so many times for Major, A/C. or any real command that requires police management skills. Which it appears you do not have any.
    You cooking the book Ron?? If so this will come back to bite you on the ass. You know it's management like you. That give the rest a bad name. So I bet you, do this. So you don't look like the fool you pretty much always been. Blame the net officers or yes the sector one not under your leadership. Opps I made a funny (your leadership) get it
    I think the City SHOULD make your pay them back all the hours you bullshitted your way thru, and kick your sorry ass to the curb. With no 1% fund and only what you paid into your pension. Just like the ones from the old days you got a laugh out of that were fired. Remember them? Karma *****.

Louie was thrown out at second trying to steal. I am the new DC. I will be respected and hailed as the real leader of men and women. Armando G....read em and weep!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123