Louie or Lubey? Who is your choice for DC IN 2016 - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    "Ron has been a NET Commander for 8 years and is one of the most successful strategists ever to control [CompStat.]"

Control CompStat? More like manipulate it with vapid data; meanwhile Allapattah is engulfed in violent crimes!
    Wait a sec here. Allapattah is engulfed in violent crimes? Say it ain't so. According to Mr. Ronald, the go to guy. Mr. fix everything he's got a handle on his area. He even went as far as to say ALL crimes across the board are down. I'm at a lose for words here Ron. Really if you can't get control of your little area. How and the hell you going to be as the #2 here? Now we are beginning to see the light. I heard on the grape vine. You started to blame some of the patrol officers and Sgt? WoW this can't be right. See what these 5 hour workdays will bring you?? In them 5 hours you being as great as you are, should be able to stop everything from happen, hell even before it happens. I guess what others have been pointing out on here is correct. YOU ARE NOT D/C METERIAL. Now I see why you been passed over so many times for Major, A/C. or any real command that requires police management skills. Which it appears you do not have any.
    You cooking the book Ron?? If so this will come back to bite you on the ass. You know it's management like you. That give the rest a bad name. So I bet you, do this. So you don't look like the fool you pretty much always been. Blame the net officers or yes the sector one not under your leadership. Opps I made a funny (your leadership) get it
    I think the City SHOULD make your pay them back all the hours you bullshitted your way thru, and kick your sorry ass to the curb. With no 1% fund and only what you paid into your pension. Just like the ones from the old days you got a laugh out of that were fired. Remember them? Karma *****.

Unregistered
    Wait a sec here. Allapattah is engulfed in violent crimes? Say it ain't so. According to Mr. Ronald, the go to guy. Mr. fix everything he's got a handle on his area. He even went as far as to say ALL crimes across the board are down. I'm at a lose for words here Ron. Really if you can't get control of your little area. How and the hell you going to be as the #2 here? Now we are beginning to see the light. I heard on the grape vine. You started to blame some of the patrol officers and Sgt? WoW this can't be right. See what these 5 hour workdays will bring you?? In them 5 hours you being as great as you are, should be able to stop everything from happen, hell even before it happens. I guess what others have been pointing out on here is correct. YOU ARE NOT D/C METERIAL. Now I see why you been passed over so many times for Major, A/C. or any real command that requires police management skills. Which it appears you do not have any.
    You cooking the book Ron?? If so this will come back to bite you on the ass. You know it's management like you. That give the rest a bad name. So I bet you, do this. So you don't look like the fool you pretty much always been. Blame the net officers or yes the sector one not under your leadership. Opps I made a funny (your leadership) get it
    I think the City SHOULD make your pay them back all the hours you bullshitted your way thru, and kick your sorry ass to the curb. With no 1% fund and only what you paid into your pension. Just like the ones from the old days you got a laugh out of that were fired. Remember them? Karma *****.
    Start packing sir. I will be by today to take measurements for the new furniture I will be purchasing.

Greatness can never be held back.

Unregistered
    He most certainly is DC material. And learn to spell MHS grad.

Unregistered
    He most certainly is DC material. And learn to spell MHS grad.
    I'm using a little key pad on a phone so forgive me. No he is NOT DC material. Watch and see.

Unregistered
    I'm using a little key pad on a phone so forgive me. No he is NOT DC material. Watch and see.
    Hey tough guy I can take you down to Ditmaa avenue in Brooklyn and show you real leadership . That is why I am the next DC. I am that good.

Unregistered
    Hey tough guy I can take you down to Ditmaa avenue in Brooklyn and show you real leadership . That is why I am the next DC. I am that good.
    Brooklyn? What's wrong with where we are at? Guess you don't know it here Leadership, from you, your kidding right.
    I like your answer that you don't live there so you rarely drive around there. How you be the community service officer if you don't even know where you at or what your doing? Your not leadership. Telling others what to do cause you got a token appointment. Doesn't make you a leader. Nope, say it all you want. Even get your little buddies to stroke the key pad for you too. You won't get DC. 2016, is still to far away and a lot can happen between now and then. Someone else with better skills and (yes) proven leadership will get the appointment. I would even (sorry to say) back the Muslin over you and that's not saying a whole hell of a lot. Your a clown Ron. Simple as that.

Unregistered
    Oh my seems like J hit a nerve here. What's the matter Ronnie. Can't handle others calling you out? I wasn't going to get into this little word game. You 3 got going but this is to good to pass up. I agree with those that say you won't make DC.
    Sitting back and watching you all over the years. I got to laugh. Mostly at you. You try to come across as this great white hope. It appears to us your backing at City Hall is getting smaller by the day. The wife of your Rabbi is burning down the church, sort to speak. Of course your good and have a long history of playing both side of the coin.

Unregistered
    Oh my seems like J hit a nerve here. What's the matter Ronnie. Can't handle others calling you out? I wasn't going to get into this little word game. You 3 got going but this is to good to pass up. I agree with those that say you won't make DC.
    Sitting back and watching you all over the years. I got to laugh. Mostly at you. You try to come across as this great white hope. It appears to us your backing at City Hall is getting smaller by the day. The wife of your Rabbi is burning down the church, sort to speak. Of course your good and have a long history of playing both side of the coin.
    Louie's time is up. It is my time to shine and bring greatness back to this department. People owe me big time and I am about ready to cash in the Chips.

Say what you want. How does TWT sound? Guarding the produce market?

You can always come by my office and try to befriend me again.

Periscope down. Prepare to dive. I'm out of here.

Unregistered
    I saw some furniture guys outside communications this morning. Maybe there is some truth to Sir Lubealot
    And his tales.

Unregistered
    It's good to keep a hard man down. Vote RL all day!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast