Louie or Lubey? Who is your choice for DC IN 2016
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Gallup Pole

Louie or Lubey? Who is your choice for DC IN 2016

Laberdursky if what your saying is true, you got it for sure. Let the fans vote like on the All Star game.

Unregistered
    Louie, of course, the man should've been named Chief!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Louie, of course, the man should've been named Chief!
    Ron has been a NET Commander for 8 years and is one of the most successful strategists ever to control Comstat.

Unregistered
    OMG Ron more self promotions. Gee give us a break already. Your not up to the task of being DC. Your only a commander, that never held a real command. Unless you count the front desk where you sat at for a real long time. You know Ron their are professional people in the medical field you can seek out to talk to. It's covered under our insurance.
    I must admit you can talk a line of bullshit to many and wow do they believe it. That in itself doesn't make you COMMAND METERIAL. I sit in smile at staff meeting when you talk. It's sort of funny in a sad way. The day or (year) you outrank me is the day or (year) I'll retire. Oh before you get all stupid again. I was offered a chance to extend my drop if I want to That shows how in touch you are. You know if you toned it down some, like the old days. You would be an alright guy again. Now you seem to think and believe YOU can only fix this place and you know everything and drop hints to others on staff to make some look bad. Shameful Ron. Personally for me your opinion really doesn't matter. Even if you do become the token D/C. Which many don't believe. Like all these other promotions you claimed where coming your way or passed on. Well only time can be the real answer. So we just have to sit back and see. Later dude!

Unregistered
    Ron has been a NET Commander for 8 years and is one of the most successful strategists ever to control Comstat.
    That's right net commander. Not major or A/C. Nor any real commands help. Why is that Ronnie?

Unregistered
    That's right net commander. Not major or A/C. Nor any real commands help. Why is that Ronnie?
    I will be the DC. I am the new fave on the block. And baby, I got plenty of contacts and plenty rabbis who owe be BIG time. I will come up to the 4th floor tomorrow with dome paint samples to see which color BM will paint my parlor.

Unregistered
    I will be the DC. I am the new fave on the block. And baby, I got plenty of contacts and plenty rabbis who owe be BIG time. I will come up to the 4th floor tomorrow with dome paint samples to see which color BM will paint my parlor.
    We all know people Ron and we all have contacts. That still doesn't mean they will stick out their neck for you. On something that another will get and can and will do a better job. Give it up already. Only ones here on staff that are pulling for you are the ones that think they will get a return off you. Which are not as many as you think.

Unregistered
    We all know people Ron and we all have contacts. That still doesn't mean they will stick out their neck for you. On something that another will get and can and will do a better job. Give it up already. Only ones here on staff that are pulling for you are the ones that think they will get a return off you. Which are not as many as you think.
    I am a man of the people. A man of great means .

Unregistered
    "Ron has been a NET Commander for 8 years and is one of the most successful strategists ever to control [CompStat.]"

Control CompStat? More like manipulate it with vapid data; meanwhile Allapattah is engulfed in violent crimes!

Unregistered
    "Ron has been a NET Commander for 8 years and is one of the most successful strategists ever to control [CompStat.]"

Control CompStat? More like manipulate it with vapid data; meanwhile Allapattah is engulfed in violent crimes!
    Yeah..well I don't live there and I rarely drive through there so what do I know except leadership can be bought at bargain basement prices. It's good to be king!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast