Pay Rai$e$ - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pay Rai$e$

Unregistered
    I hate to see morale in the toilet. I can't say that I can blame anyone for feeling the way that they do. I just don't see any positive changes coming soon. Everyone hang in there and keep your head down. We need to keep an eye on the bad guys and an eye on our superiors.

Unregistered
    Sheriff Hall you stink.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I hate to see morale in the toilet. I can't say that I can blame anyone for feeling the way that they do. I just don't see any positive changes coming soon. Everyone hang in there and keep your head down. We need to keep an eye on the bad guys and an eye on our superiors.
    I have a few ideas. You can stop with the finding fault in everything crap. Or you can always leave. I'm out here working the same as you with everything that is going on against law enforcement and you sound no better than the social media "experts" who constantly pass judgment.

I don't worry about keeping an eye on the bosses. I won't get moved from an enforcement job because I was a repeat offender for chasing tail and having pics of drunks posing on my patrol car on the Internet. I won't get fired for lying when the truth would have only amounted to some type of counseling. I know that recording conversations without consent is somewhat idiotic. If I make rank I don't plan on getting demoted for coming to work hungover and reeking of booze. I also won't plan on hosting a pay-per-view fight party at my house when I'm on duty and also calling it training. So please tell me if I missed anything which would make me become an admin target. I'm not really worried.

P.S. Escambia and Okaloosa are hiring. Go show them how it's done.

Vic
    Relax. You seem a bit angry. The post you copied didn't talk about a single incident. It just said morale was in the toilet, which it is. I love how ever time someone says something about morale, there is someone always saying you can always leave. Why don't we try and address the issues that are causing morale to slip. I for one have been here too long to go anywhere else, so I can only hope the morale issues are addressed. People's morale is down for different reasons. Just because you don't think their concerns are just, doesn't mean that their concerns don't matter.

Unregistered
    You will never find Nirvana working for someone else. In my many years I have complained and blamed "them" for all manner of real or perceived slights. I know now the futility of wasted emotion and energy. Two old sayings sum it up for me.

Grant me the strength to accept things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

And

You are as happy as you want to be.

As long as you look to others for your happiness and fulfillment; the longer you will be unhappy.

Unregistered
    Has anybody heard if we are getting our step increases or the $1000.00 this year?

smells like otis spirit
    You will never find Nirvana working for someone else. In my many years I have complained and blamed "them" for all manner of real or perceived slights. I know now the futility of wasted emotion and energy. Two old sayings sum it up for me.

Grant me the strength to accept things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

And

As long as you look to others for your happiness and fulfillment; the longer you will be unhappy.

Wtf does Kurt Cocaine got to do with it?

Unregistered

And

Why would I want to find Nirvana? I don't listen to them. They stink.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12