Double Dippers

Thread: Double Dippers

Unregistered

Double Dippers

Interesting article this weekend, about retired guys going back to work. I honestly do see the issue, if you retire and your former or any other agency needs your experience, why shouldn't you go back to work. I'm sure the next article will attack retired vets. Take our assistant chief, he has a pension, from another agency. Funny his name didn't make the article.

Wait a minute scratch that, he has never lasted long enough with any of his previous 3 agencies to get a pension!!!!!!! After he screws us over, he will quit without a pension from here either.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Interesting article this weekend, about retired guys going back to work. I honestly do see the issue, if you retire and your former or any other agency needs your experience, why shouldn't you go back to work. I'm sure the next article will attack retired vets. Take our assistant chief, he has a pension, from another agency. Funny his name didn't make the article.

Wait a minute scratch that, he has never lasted long enough with any of his previous 3 agencies to get a pension!!!!!!! After he screws us over, he will quit without a pension from here either.
    So now your trying to revisit your lost love through the guise of other topics. Man crushes are so hard to overcome. You'll be ok.

Unregistered
    Sorry Big Head no man crush here. Just glad I won't have to work for you too much longer

Unregistered
    So now your trying to revisit your lost love through the guise of other topics. Man crushes are so hard to overcome. You'll be ok.
    I doubt he was talking about mom

Unregistered

Oh Jimbo you are so predictable. This is gonna be like taking candy from a baby. Go Rays! Right Jimbo