Sweetwater in the news again ! - Page 5
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    BREAKING NEWS:
    An officer will be officially charged and arrested this week on an open criminal investigation that's being led by FDLE & the SAO. Can we guess who? I can. Kiss you're girl goodbye. Let's hope she waits for you before she goes for yet another policeman.

Unregistered
    Stop spreading rumors a-hole!!! You might be the one going 09/39

Unregistered

relieved to find out Chief Diaz ain't no mason

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If this is true, how did all these backstabbing hypocrites be some masons?

Example:
    Alvarez
    Ramos
    Ochoa

Orlando Periquero Lopez

I guess being a mason is not what it used to be

Unregistered

SAO Should Prosecute

The first thought of any individual with integrity should be that he lied, and liars need to be taken down.
    There is a group of LEO who feeds at the bottom, and they need "the system" to protect them (i.e., cover ups when their normal incompetence shows itself). The "band of brothers" is code for protecting incompetent people.
    How many false reports did this guy probably file in his career?
    After 20 years, an entire department becomes corrupt with guys like this, and then others start asking "how did we get this way?".
    Scott Rothstein (corrupt lawyer) was considered a great guy too, and many LEO hung out with him because he made them feel good about themselves (as a part of his scam). In reality, he hurt a lot of people.
    No one needs this dishonest officer in their departments.
    If he had told the truth, he would have had to own up to his mistake, but we would be judged on his real abilities and personal judgement. Instead, he wanted to be judged on a lie so he could personally gain (at the expense of an innocent guy).
    SAO should prosecute this guy to the fullest extent of the law to send the message that lying has consequences.

EL NICA

Sapingos son todos ustedes

Yo creo que es verdad, MIRA PUES Ramos no es el único sapingo, todos ustedes son sapingos, llenos de odio y con la cabeza en el culo y el cerebro lleno de mierda PUES.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The first thought of any individual with integrity should be that he lied, and liars need to be taken down.
    There is a group of LEO who feeds at the bottom, and they need "the system" to protect them (i.e., cover ups when their normal incompetence shows itself). The "band of brothers" is code for protecting incompetent people.
    How many false reports did this guy probably file in his career?
    After 20 years, an entire department becomes corrupt with guys like this, and then others start asking "how did we get this way?".
    Scott Rothstein (corrupt lawyer) was considered a great guy too, and many LEO hung out with him because he made them feel good about themselves (as a part of his scam). In reality, he hurt a lot of people.
    No one needs this dishonest officer in their departments.
    If he had told the truth, he would have had to own up to his mistake, but we would be judged on his real abilities and personal judgement. Instead, he wanted to be judged on a lie so he could personally gain (at the expense of an innocent guy).
    SAO should prosecute this guy to the fullest extent of the law to send the message that lying has consequences.
    Fine, but if you prosecute him, you have to take with you the rest of the individuals in this department that have tarnished the badge!

Unregistered
    "All right, but let the one who has never sinned throw the first stone!" John 8:7

Unregistered
    Why do police department disqualify applicants with past arrest, but the ones in the force now are as corrupt as the crack head in the corner??? I just don't get it!

Unregistered
    Again, some I mean a MAJORITY OF YOU!!!! have done worse than a traffic crash and not got caught so Gfy.

Unregistered
    All you guys do is bash each other great department😀 surely all the *****ing will make it better. Obviously the commission the mayor and fdle have listened to the 1 million *****y posts on this sweetwater forum website. NOT!!!!!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast