Sweetwater in the news again !
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Unregistered
    Karma has arrived! Let's see if your boyfriend Castro can save you from this one.

Unregistered
    Damn! I actually know this guy personally as a civilian. Great officer and hard working every time I see him. Brother also an officer for City of Miami. Great bunch! He's lucky that pickup didn't hit him right on the door where he was sitting. Hopefully everything gets resolved right and he just learns from it and moves on from this. Keep you head up Alex! See you soon on the road!

Unregistered
    De pinga esta esto! Why lie and let the other driver get the ticket when you know you where in the wrong? What ever happen to honesty? Integrity? Funny to see how police protect their own. Para la pinga con esto... after all it is sweetwater... una plasta de mierda of a department.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    De pinga esta esto! Why lie and let the other driver get the ticket when you know you where in the wrong? What ever happen to honesty? Integrity? Funny to see how police protect their own. Para la pinga con esto... after all it is sweetwater... una plasta de mierda of a department.
    Don't worry Placido "the demented" will start a review of Sweetwater's hiring practices. Will he start with his own and if so, after finding all his questionable mental and excludable concerns will he reject himself? As to the crash and the police officer involved, his history with South Miami shows a pattern that should have kept him from being hired by Sweetwater. Doing so may be negligent hiring; exposing the city to serious financial liability.
    http://definitions.uslegal.com/n/negligent-hiring/

Unregistered

this is just the beginning of the PURGE

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    "una plasta de mierda" not for long bro our savior has arrived and the sinners WILL PAY that's why they are panicking lol finally "ORKIN" is in the house im so happy there is a GODDDDDDDDDD

Unregistered
    I wish I was the guy in the pickup... for one I would have not signed the ticket.. second, I would have called my attorney on the spot and even FDLE and knowing there where cameras there I would demand the video and the firing of this stupid cop on the spot and be prepared for a lawsuit!

Lazy lying cops always defending their corrupted brothers in blue. No wonder the public don't trust you! This guy will quit before getting fired and will be working at another department. Public record shows he's also EMT certified... be prepared AMR Ambulance! This guy is clearly a liability!

Unregistered
    yes he could be whatever as a person, but at the end of the day he is one of us, and it happened with him trying to AID another officer on a distress call, BDW you can see the car breaking a little at the intersection, the lie is whats messed up and maybe he did it thinking about his pass driving history. no excuse, but i feel sorry for him, now day's this could happen to any of us, hopefully everything would be resolved.

Unregistered
    To be a cop you have to be an angel, but once your in it you can be a liar and a corrupt and they will cover for you... typical banana republic.

Unregistered
    What a loser. He resigned prior to being terminated from So. Miami PD,
    due to his atrocious driving habits.

Now this, Que sapingo. He is good as gone, possibly will lose his certification for filing a false report.

No surprise that this scoundrel ended up being hired by SW.

Plaz needs to terminate this scum bucket and continue to clean up this dept.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast