Sweetwater in the news again ! - Page 4
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So what happened? Are they covering this up? It's obvious Ramos was in fault here and lied on the report. What you waiting for Chief?
    What the ****ed crawled up your ass..... why such a hard on for Ramos ...

Unregistered
    So what happened? Are they covering this up? It's obvious Ramos was in fault here and lied on the report. What you waiting for Chief?
    That exactly what's happening. They're trying to cover it up since the mayor and him are mason's.

Unregistered
    What the ****ed crawled up your ass..... why such a hard on for Ramos ...
    Because he brought it upon himself.

Unregistered
    That exactly what's happening. They're trying to cover it up since the mayor and him are mason's.
    Get the fcuk out of here with that shyt,,,,,,, are u kidding me

I've seen more mason on mason backstabbing then anything else in this place...I for one am glad I never joined that cult.....

Unregistered
    Being a Mason

means sharing values; men who believe in the brotherhood of man. It means becoming a better person while helping to improve the quality of life for others. It means forming deep and lasting friendships that transcend any boundaries.
    But most of all, being a Mason means the kind of deep satisfaction that comes only from selfless giving; from doing for others without asking, or expecting, anything in return.

Freemasonry stand for their people, even if that means standing alone. Not only people within the fraternity, no! we stand for what it's right without wishhunts, without gossips or misunderstandings, we stand for the right things! Because We are held to three codes of Moral Ethics and that I have not seen in sweetwater for way too long.

Unregistered
    Being a Mason

means sharing values; men who believe in the brotherhood of man. It means becoming a better person while helping to improve the quality of life for others. It means forming deep and lasting friendships that transcend any boundaries.
    But most of all, being a Mason means the kind of deep satisfaction that comes only from selfless giving; from doing for others without asking, or expecting, anything in return.

Freemasonry stand for their people, even if that means standing alone. Not only people within the fraternity, no! we stand for what it's right without wishhunts, without gossips or misunderstandings, we stand for the right things! Because We are held to three codes of Moral Ethics and that I have not seen in sweetwater for way too long.
    Witch-hunts

Unregistered
    Fire his ass already, Ramos is a proven liar and takes artistic liberties writing official reports.

Who else has he framed?

He needs to be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

So he's a cult Mason, huh?
    Good. Then he'll enjoy to masonry and reinforced concrete walls of his cell.

Unregistered
    Que mentiroso el tipo este fkn bugarron. Not even the fire department will hire you now! You know how many honest men and women died wearing that uniform?!?!? And you go abusing the badge!!!! What a disgrace to law enforcement. Sweetwater PD shouldn't even exist!

Unregistered
    Witch-hunts
    If this is true, how did all these backstabbing hypocrites be some masons?

Example:
    Alvarez
    Ramos
    Ochoa
    Orlando Periquero Lopez

Pcb

Angry

You guys got bigger problems then a red light crash. At the end of the day fhp wrote the report off of what was said to him. It's just a freaking crash you guys have probably all done worse sh!t and not got caught. Yet! So gfy kiss your family and wonder when we are coming to pick you up 39.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast