JP Guillt, won Arbitration - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Amazing how cops get railroaded and these same investigators protect the corrupt

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    looks like a coin flip to me. jp and goyos won. fausto and junkowski lost.
    Fausto was on video and surpass , black and white clear case. The other one was a certified baker that fell thru the cracks , it happens from time to time. That guys was not playing with a full deck.

Unregistered
    Amazing how cops get railroaded and these same investigators protect the corrupt
    What needs to be done is JP should sue the investigators all the way to the Mayor In Civil court for wrongful / malicious termination. What he did required a suspension like the officers involved received , not TERMINATION. THE same way we cops can be sued in civil and the city won't cover you. We should do the same, this BS termination will cease. I been here for almost 30, I seen many Chief come and go. It is always been suspensions, not termination. The people in charge love to mess with people's live hood knowing they are wrong.

Now I will give you 2 examples, many moons back there was a cop that mastubated and wiped off the cream on a napkin,tossed it out the window. Make the story short , the unit was suspended not FIRED. The napkin with his DNA was recovered at the scene. How can anyone get away with this? I mean the unit jacked off on duty, DNA recovered no TERMINATION.

An FTO used to pick up his 33 with a rookie inside his car, drive her to work. One day FTO called in sick,home check wife goes my husband is at work. Turns out the FTO was at Biscayne Blvd motel 33ing his 33. You would think? This is a fire able offense? Guess what buddy under Timiney/Frank Fernandez era this fine FTO received a 6 months suspension. Like this 2 story I can post many more , I be here posting for a week. Bottom line is city does what they want to who they want.

Unregistered
    Come pinga your to stupid, since when does the city control the states certificate. FDLE is the only entity that controls your certificate. ALL IA investigation gets sent to FDLE (State Law) for review. If they find PC they can suspend his certificate or bring him up to Tallahassee for a PC hearing.

Unregistered
    No amount of money can can make up from the several years he was rod and without a job. How can you put a price tag on your life during that time? Do you think he will ever be the same?
    It's not right the way your job is used against you while some get hammered and others get the red carpet treatment.

Unregistered
    Come pinga your to stupid, since when does the city control the states certificate. FDLE is the only entity that controls your certificate. ALL IA investigation gets sent to FDLE (State Law) for review. If they find PC they can suspend his certificate or bring him up to Tallahassee for a PC hearing.
    Right on point!

Unregistered

J.P. Guillot is a POS.

What needs to be done is JP should sue the investigators all the way to the Mayor In Civil court for wrongful / malicious termination. What he did required a suspension like the officers involved received , not TERMINATION. THE same way we cops can be sued in civil and the city won't cover you. We should do the same, this BS termination will cease. I been here for almost 30, I seen many Chief come and go. It is always been suspensions, not termination. The people in charge love to mess with people's live hood knowing they are wrong.

Now I will give you 2 examples, many moons back there was a cop that mastubated and wiped off the cream on a napkin,tossed it out the window. Make the story short , the unit was suspended not FIRED. The napkin with his DNA was recovered at the scene. How can anyone get away with this? I mean the unit jacked off on duty, DNA recovered no TERMINATION.

An FTO used to pick up his 33 with a rookie inside his car, drive her to work. One day FTO called in sick,home check wife goes my husband is at work. Turns out the FTO was at Biscayne Blvd motel 33ing his 33. You would think? This is a fire able offense? Guess what buddy under Timiney/Frank Fernandez era this fine FTO received a 6 months suspension. Like this 2 story I can post many more , I be here posting for a week. Bottom line is city does what they want to who they want.
    J.P GUILLOT along with 4 other cops brutally beat me & completely lied on their police report to save their “careers”. I never had a single charge before running into these cowards. I won my case & they never even showed face in court for the 2 years I was fighting their injustice.

Due to George Floyd’s murder, I had the courage to find my court files of my case after all these years. I found out that he along with the other scumbags were fired due to similar occurrences. I’ve suffered severe PTSD & today I am the happiest I’ve ever been knowing that he got some form of embarrassment because that’s exactly what he is, an embarrassment to the badge.

He will pay for his sins because GOD knows what damage he has done.

Unregistered
    J.P GUILLOT along with 4 other cops brutally beat me & completely lied on their police report to save their “careers”. I never had a single charge before running into these cowards. I won my case & they never even showed face in court for the 2 years I was fighting their injustice.

Due to George Floyd’s murder, I had the courage to find my court files of my case after all these years. I found out that he along with the other scumbags were fired due to similar occurrences. I’ve suffered severe PTSD & today I am the happiest I’ve ever been knowing that he got some form of embarrassment because that’s exactly what he is, an embarrassment to the badge.

He will pay for his sins because GOD knows what damage he has done.
    Go to the press, they would love this.

Unregistered
    What year was that. Do you have the case number. Or do you know the name of the other police officers.

Unregistered
    What year was that. Do you have the case number. Or do you know the name of the other police officers.
    Yeah it’s case number 1kissmyass.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12