Man power - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Man power

Unregistered

Ready 4 it

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes please!!!!!
    I'm ready for it too. All but 2 Sgts are in drop. Let's go, send the trailers to come pick us up.

Unregistered
    Well if the RUMOR, (and we all know how rumors go, about 1/10th of it is true but for some reason people take it as fact without batting an eye) then as with other takeovers the contract typically states the agency will take on any officers they already have, which doesn't affect the manpower. Secondly, due to new fiscal year beginning Oct 1, they are hiring a bunch of new deputies, but those could be just to fill the slots of the malcontents, who knows... Rumor has it!
    But the BPD officers still have to qualify via the same hiring process.

Unregistered
    But the BPD officers still have to qualify via the same hiring process.
    I'm pretty sure they will all make PCSO cut. They do everything, they don't rely on the detectives or a traffic units to do their job for them.

Unregistered
    Another veteran d/s puts in two week notice. Staff will continue to make excuses for why so many leave. Truth is, place sucks because over oppressive staff and a-hole supervisors.

Unregistered
    Just wondering who this veteran member is who just put in their two week notice, cause people who have been here two weeks are NOT veterans!. These ghost resignations are really getting old. Now if we could just get you to put yours in....

Unregistered
    Cause they have to keep the lipstick grass munching aka self mutilator in a nice quiet environment...
    I do hope this person you are referring to is not certified and carrying a gun around. Good grief.

Unregistered
    If there is a budget crisis, why are they creating high paying positions for staff who have recently retired? (JH, PB, WJ) they're all back!!!

Unregistered
    If there is a budget crisis, why are they creating high paying positions for staff who have recently retired? (JH, PB, WJ) they're all back!!!
    I'll give you JH's position fo' sho', but PB filled a vacant pre-existing position. Don't know about JW.

Unregistered
    Apparently JW has some sort of fiscal/director position in BSI. I've seen him several times in the last few weeks.

Unregistered
    Another veteran d/s puts in two week notice. Staff will continue to make excuses for why so many leave. Truth is, place sucks because over oppressive staff and a-hole supervisors.
    Honestly I don’t know where some of the supervisors get their training - they can’t supervise their way out of a wet paper bag. They don’t give two s***s about their people or their welfare, all that is important is to make sure they and GJ looks good and do all they can to ensure the agency gains that next accreditation, even if it includes undermining their own people. I don’t know where some of these people get off thinking they’re supervisor material but it’s shameful. I’m not even sure “manager” is a qualifying term. These issues alone are sending people to other agencies - regardless of an increased pay scale. Need to hire some military instructors to train these people to be supervisors, and that’s if they’re truly qualified to take on the role of taking care of your people instead of managing them and undermining them.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast