Chief - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Chief

Unregistered
    What is the current salary of the ABT chief?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Any word on who applied internally?
    I heard that the tally drunk dialer applied. He said that he is going to call everyone on the interview panel 15 times each the night before the interview just to tell them how much he loves them.

Unregistered
    What is the current salary of the ABT chief?
    Chief of Law Enforcement - DBPR
    Position number: 79000682 (SES Position)
    Anticipated hiring rate of pay: $90,000 Annually

APPLICANTS MUST APPLY AT PEOPLE FIRST BY 7/28/2015

It doesn't seem a lot when you have some agents at FDLE making over 100k. I think we even have a special LT making close to 80k. Who applied?

Unregistered

List

Is there a short list yet? Interviews scheduled? Let's go people....do some digging!

Unregistered
    Frank would be as good as it gets. He has real experience and knows what it is like to be a cop. Unfortunately for us the life cycle for anyone that cares is real short at DBPR. I would hold on to a CS slot that pays good. I think he will too.

Unregistered
    it is confirmed Franco didn't even apply. He makes about the same money as chief and has security and other benefits as CS. He maybe a FED but apparently not that stupid. It looks like the short list will be #1 drunk dialer Casanova guy and #2 Sacredly cat ex IG flunky guy. The rest of the tally crew is in hiding at an undisclosed location. I am rooting for the drunk dialing guy. If he gets it I am sure he will liven up this place.

Unregistered
    I hear there is a dark horse who is being pushed from the Capitol....who's only qualifications are he is being pushed by the Capitol...

Unregistered

great

I hear there is a dark horse who is being pushed from the Capitol....who's only qualifications are he is being pushed by the Capitol...
    that's exactly what we need. someone with no experience to come in and tell us how we've been doing it wrong all along. I'm sure he/she is more than qualified since they "know" someone.

Unregistered
    Frank would be as good as it gets. He has real experience and knows what it is like to be a cop. Unfortunately for us the life cycle for anyone that cares is real short at DBPR. I would hold on to a CS slot that pays good. I think he will too.
    No... actually he does not know what it's like to be a real cop. Smart? Yes. Real DEA Agent? Yes. Real cop? No. For all of his accolades and DEA experience (plus I actually like him) I just don't think he would have been the right guy for this place as Chief. Personally, I think this place is wrong for him altogether. Again though, he is smart and is making this place work for him. My hats off to him.

Unregistered
    This drug thing has got me baffled. They want us to make drug busts yet we go into a bar twice to get familiar with it and were told were spending too much time and money on the case, if no drug buy on 3rd visit close the case. What am i missing?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast