Beach Sgt - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Beach Sgt

Unregistered
    Here is a legit question that gets asked on this site a lot, but always seems to fall on deaf ears. So here it goes: Name somebody (use initials if you want and we can figure it out) that PF has screwed over besides the one person who feels like PF screwed him over (AN) who quit the department after multiple IAs were opened on him because he just could not tell the truth and he saw the firing that was coming, none of which had anything to do with PF. Now that he is out of the way. Name someone. I will be enthusiastically waiting, and picking out a thermos for you.

Unregistered
    How about PK, or KH? You obviously haven't been at this agency for more than five minutes. Go home.

Unregistered
    Don't forget BG or CR!

Unregistered
    If I'm called to IA im telling the truth. I'm sure that is what PF did. If you consider that screwing someone over then screw you.

Unregistered
    Welborn is butt hurt!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Don't forget BG or CR!
    He snitched on Bill Gates and Chris Rock?!? That *******. No loyalty!

Really you people should just read this crazy shit one day. BJ said that HJ sucked which we all know is a lie and that BJ is the sucky one but the best is FU anyway. LMAO!!

Unregistered
    Damn Narvaez!!! They have got your number. They must know you well. Now stay away from report takers (not that it will be a problem because you don't work here anymore and will never work in Law Enforcement again).

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123