Beach Sgt - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Beach Sgt

Unregistered
    The new phone books are here. The new phone books are here. Some of you, especially younger guys, won't get that reference, but I do love to see my name in print.

Unregistered
    You must be joking? PF has screwed over so many deputies we've lost count! He has absolutely no leadership capabilities and would be the FIRST one to sell your ass down the river to save his. I even heard of him writing someone up for not adding a note to their time sheet! Really?!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You must be joking? PF has screwed over so many deputies we've lost count! He has absolutely no leadership capabilities and would be the FIRST one to sell your ass down the river to save his. I even heard of him writing someone up for not adding a note to their time sheet! Really?!
    So you got told to do your job by a supervisor. Whine much? Frazier has stood up for several deputies that were in a jam for doing their jobs and it got him on the Haines black list for over a year. Do your F--king time sheet correctly or you may find that other supervisors may not take kindly to you causing them to be chewed out by the Hangman EH.

Unregistered
    So you're saying you've never made an error on yours?

Unregistered
    The new phone books are here. The new phone books are here. Some of you, especially younger guys, won't get that reference, but I do love to see my name in print.
    Im not a young guy and I have no idea what this means

Unregistered
    Im not a young guy and I have no idea what this means
    It is a line from a funny movie titled "The Jerk" starring Steve Martin. Worth watching if you haven't seen it.

Unregistered
    Whoever started this tread is an idiot, because PF has taken his share of lumps for taking up for people at this department

Unregistered
    "Don't Trust Whitey" is another quote from the movie.

Unregistered
    Oh, Adam. Calm down buddy. It's one thing to go after someone, but another thing entirely when you've been told over and over to do something and can't get on board. PF has stood by his people even when they're wrong if only to be by their side. He admits his mistakes and tries with all his might and with a good heart. Saunter off to construction affairs. Be sure to get a fire extinguisher and remember...no family members allowed on mules

Unregistered
    Nice try Frazier, he's not the one who started this thread. I am. But to make sure you never **** me like you have multiple others I don't have to disclose my name. I was just making an observation.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast