Beach Sgt
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Beach Sgt

Unregistered

Beach Sgt

So does Sgt PF get paid to ride a 4 wheeler and flirt with young girls all day on Pensacola Beach? Pretty pathetic

Unregistered
    No you're pathetic! Why don't you grow a set of nuts and ask PF if that's what he gets paid for. I can tell you why you don't ask PF you are a chickenshit who gets on websites and talk shit. PF thank you for being the kind of sergeant that makes us feel like we can do our job without getting in trouble

Unregistered
    You talking about Folmar ?
    He's one of the good guys. ...

Unregistered
    Troll aaffairs

Unregistered
    No I don't think theyre talking about Folmar-another with same initials.

Unregistered
    No Patrick Frazier, Philip Folmar is a damn good supervisor. The first.... Not so much.

Unregistered
    The **** is your problem? Find one person who has worked for PF that has ever felt like he didn't have their back. There are few good police supervisors left. Why would you want to ruin the moral of one of the good ones? I am sure you would rather work from someone like Nix or Allday who would sell you out in a second if they thought it would make them look good.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So does Sgt PF get paid to ride a 4 wheeler and flirt with young girls all day on Pensacola Beach? Pretty pathetic
    A little jealous are you? Have you had your 4 Wheeler privileges revoked? Are you upset because you are a left over on the beach from the good ole boy leadership of Hoyland and Nix and can't get away with shit like you did before? Grow up. Frazier is a good Sgt

Unregistered
    Frazier is a damn good Sergeant and a good man. The only person I imagine having a problem with him is a lazy ass.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit
    the majority are paid to ride and look busy. Must be nice coming home from a long day of paid nothing.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast