FBI Hostage Rescue Team - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    I spoke with a county SRT guy who would help out JM during SWAT school at the college and he confirmed the training exercise is going to take place in late fall. They are going to be involved with it as perimeter security for HRT also.

Unregistered
    I'm hearing the same thing from my boy who works at Homestead AFB. He told me SOUTHCOM is going to send observers to the training so they can judge how prepared law enforcement is for a terrorist attack.

Unregistered
    Well, Homeland can save time and money, they don't need to travel all the way here because everyone knows that this Tiraflecha Dept. is no where near ready for a traffic accident investigation. ..YET alone a terrorist or active shooter incident.

Unregistered
    How can you say we are not prepared for a terrorist attack when our former deputy chief was an SF soldier. He brings a lot of knowledge to the table.

EL NICA

Soy nica y a mucha honra.

Soy nica y a mucha honra.

Escribo en espaÑol porque me sale de la berga, hablo ingles, espaÑol y frances y tengo mas preparacion academica que ustedes que lo Único que tienen es un high school americano que es lo mismo que mierda.
    Ustedes son un departmento de policia racista y corrupto, llenos de rejets y gente indeseables.

Unregistered
    The HRT commander will be meeting with our chief and mayor September 7 to go over the logistics and final preparations for the exercise. The date is not finalized but they are aiming for early November.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The HRT commander will be meeting with our chief and mayor September 7 to go over the logistics and final preparations for the exercise. The date is not finalized but they are aiming for early November.
    They're meeting with our new administration? For what? Are they looking to remodel their office? If so, they have found the right group of guys. These fantastic 4 can really tear down walls and place a mean coat of paint. But if what HRT is looking for is knowledge or input for the excercise, they're going to strike out. These guys can't even get a schedule right.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    They're meeting with our new administration? For what? Are they looking to remodel their office? If so, they have found the right group of guys. These fantastic 4 can really tear down walls and place a mean coat of paint. But if what HRT is looking for is knowledge or input for the excercise, they're going to strike out. These guys can't even get a schedule right.
    I think HRT is basically going to tell the chief and mayor what is going down during the training and what they need from SPD during the exercise, the commander is also meeting with the MDPD director, MDFR chief, and county mayor. I'm hearing they are going to come down with two black hawks and launch from Homestead AFB. It's going to be some intense shit, I be JM and IM are wishing they were here for this.

Unregistered
    JM is too busy working on defending Raja Yuca to be worrying about some little training, Black Hawks or not.

YYYYYYYYUUUUUUUCCCCCA! !!!!

Unregistered
    Actually the Menocals are going to be providing distractions during the training for HRT. When they fast rope onto the roof of Dave And Busters the first thing they will see is JM and IM jerking off a Great Dane, when they move into the hall they will find Junior in full throttle raja yuca mode to a sweet 16 catalog, and finally when they assault the movie theater instead of terrorist they will find abuelo Menocal slamming a goat in the ass. If they can survive this event without getting PTSD then HRT is ready for anything ISIS throws at them.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast