Deleted Thread: RIP Parker
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Deleted Thread: RIP Parker

To the a-hole that decided to delete my previous post reference the passing of Former Director Parker : may God have mercy on your soul. RIP to a repsectable human being-while not perfect-still care for his employees and community.

Unregistered
    Likely deleted because comments went from commiserating to insinuating malfeasance, this was neither the time nor forum for such intimations. Besides, who among us has not erred? When one of ours passes, we must celebrate his or her life, commend his or her accomplishments and forgive his or her lapses. God has!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Likely deleted because comments went from commiserating to insinuating malfeasance, this was neither the time nor forum for such intimations. Besides, who among us has not erred? When one of ours passes, we must celebrate his or her life, commend his or her accomplishments and forgive his or her lapses. God has!
    Amen to that!

Unregistered
    In time even these blogs can't hide the truth.

Unregistered
    In time even these blogs can't hide the truth.
    Then, what difference will it make? Assuage your animosity, lest it devours your soul.

Unregistered
    Then, what difference will it make? Assuage your animosity, lest it devours your soul.
    I, mattie, it will begin to expose the deep cancer that thrives and must be eradicatedon from our agency... Ah hoy there boy.

This my friends my very well be the first signs of Lt. Mata working his as off!? We shall see.

Unregistered
    I, mattie, it will begin to expose the deep cancer that thrives and must be eradicatedon from our agency... Ah hoy there boy.

This my friends my very well be the first signs of Lt. Mata working his as off!? We shall see.
    Funny you mention that. I had heard something very similar.

Unregistered

“Curiouser and Curiouser,” this "rabbit hole" gets; beware where it might lead!

Unregistered
    People dont disrespect Parker by mentioning mata or bs on here, Parker was best director since Taylor very pro cop and cop work unlike the last two

Unregistered
    People dont disrespect Parker by mentioning mata or bs on here, Parker was best director since Taylor very pro cop and cop work unlike the last two
    So there Colonial Jessup, why do you take this as my disrespect? Maybe the victim fell victim of one of Maras hitmen. It is quite perplexing Mata has been under a plea agreement for almost four months suddenly a high ranking cammamder bite the bullet maybe just an odd coincidence but a coincidence however. So Colonial don't threaten something you may have absolutely no knowledge.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast