Deleted Thread: RIP Parker - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    People dont disrespect Parker by mentioning mata or bs on here, Parker was best director since Taylor very pro cop and cop work unlike the last two
    Nobody is disrespecting anybody. The fact is some thing drastic pushed Parker to make this horrible decision. He was set financially, it wasn't marital issues, what else could it have been?

Unregistered
    You idiots been watching too many crime movies. Respect the man, he killed himself because most likely of depression or demons he had inside. it happens to a lot of people just do you know... he didn't get the right help.

RIP Parker!

Unregistered
    You idiots been watching too many crime movies. Respect the man, he killed himself because most likely of depression or demons he had inside. it happens to a lot of people just do you know... he didn't get the right help.

RIP Parker!
    agree 100% give it a rest already people . Parker was a good man and worked hard to get where he was including attending college and rose in ranks. He was an excellent role model during his career for the community and especially the black community.

RIP Dir Parker !

Unregistered
    RIP Brother

thanks for the good times; you were a leader of men

Sysop
    Greetings,

I've had to spend some time on this forum lately, due to complaints on some posts and threads, but I'm happy to see that the masses seem to understand the importance of moderation and why we have our Terms of Use. For those disgruntled souls who are upset because I found it necessary to remove a post they liked (or authored) because it violated our TOU, all I can tell you is that Mod 1 and I weigh carefully everything we do online. The decision is usually obvious, but from time-to-time there are judgment calls. If you don't follow our rules or start to write an acceptable post but ruin it at the end, I'm not going to correct it for you...it will be deleted because we're all adults and should know how to get our point across professionally without violating the TOA. If I edit posts for users I'd be here all day, but if I force them to rewrite it they will learn and my moderation time will be manageable. My suggestion if something you anonymously authored was removed, next time post as a registered user. That's right, register an account for yourself on LEOAFFAIRS.COM...no one will know your identity unless you tell them, but this gives your posts more of a right to exist than those from anonymous users (as per our TOU if you've read them). I'll even go a step further...our TOU only grants you the ability to post anonymously IF you are posting about something you need anonymity for and/or to avoid retribution from your agency. Over the years we've become very lenient on this issue, but that is a fact. If you don't like our policies and do not agree with the way we enforce our TOU, I encourage you to start your own law enforcement message board. Thanks for your support!

Unregistered
    It skinks of Mata pure and simple, anyone denies that is a bullfaced fool. They don't just keep pushing off plea agreements to waste time. They are gathering as much criminal activity as possible. Dade county has been long long overdue for federal attention.

Unregistered
    Thanks sysop. But these fools will never stop. They must be miserable.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Sysop View Post
    Greetings,

I've had to spend some time on this forum lately, due to complaints on some posts and threads, but I'm happy to see that the masses seem to understand the importance of moderation and why we have our Terms of Use. For those disgruntled souls who are upset because I found it necessary to remove a post they liked (or authored) because it violated our TOU, all I can tell you is that Mod 1 and I weigh carefully everything we do online. The decision is usually obvious, but from time-to-time there are judgment calls. If you don't follow our rules or start to write an acceptable post but ruin it at the end, I'm not going to correct it for you...it will be deleted because we're all adults and should know how to get our point across professionally without violating the TOA. If I edit posts for users I'd be here all day, but if I force them to rewrite it they will learn and my moderation time will be manageable. My suggestion if something you anonymously authored was removed, next time post as a registered user. That's right, register an account for yourself on LEOAFFAIRS.COM...no one will know your identity unless you tell them, but this gives your posts more of a right to exist than those from anonymous users (as per our TOU if you've read them). I'll even go a step further...our TOU only grants you the ability to post anonymously IF you are posting about something you need anonymity for and/or to avoid retribution from your agency. Over the years we've become very lenient on this issue, but that is a fact. If you don't like our policies and do not agree with the way we enforce our TOU, I encourage you to start your own law enforcement message board. Thanks for your support!
    Please drop by more often. Your ability to delete distracting threads is more than welcome. Many of us wish that a number of posters would leave to start their own forum elsewhere where they can repetitiously post their perceived wrongs to their heart's content.

Unregistered
    Please drop by more often. Your ability to delete distracting threads is more than welcome. Many of us wish that a number of posters would leave to start their own forum elsewhere where they can repetitiously post their perceived wrongs to their heart's content.
    Come on we all know where the real numbness is!!!

Sysop
    Ah, if there were only more hours in the day. With over 500 agency message boards on LEOAFFAIRS.COM, that's rather tough to do, but that's also why we have more than 400 moderators. If there are ever any issues you think need my attention, please feel free to drop me an email at sysop@leoaffairs.com or let your moderator know. I will try to drop in here though from time-to-time. Thanks!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast