Is FHP firing everyone? (Troop B)
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Is FHP firing everyone? (Troop B)

I heard July 23 they served another Trooper with notice of termination and picked his equipment up in Troop B. We're already short and they're making us shorter by firing all these people. I am scared as hell, because I know one of the Troopers that just got fired and he's a hard worker and still got fired. Watch out folks you maybe next.

Unregistered
    It was common pratice and acceptable when Captains and Lieutenant worked SOAR to get your two an hour and go home to do the paperwork, now they terminate you if you stop by the house to even use the bathroom. They are tired of you making more than them even if you have to work 72 hours a week.

Good luck and keep your head down!

Unregistered
    Troop B sounds like it's turning into troop F and you know what F stands for

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I heard July 23 they served another Trooper with notice of termination and picked his equipment up in Troop B. We're already short and they're making us shorter by firing all these people. I am scared as hell, because I know one of the Troopers that just got fired and he's a hard worker and still got fired. Watch out folks you maybe next.
    From what I heard it's because they were doing some other stupid crap that was a big violation of policy. I wish they would make the reasons that they terminate people public so that people would stop thinking they're just axing people for small reasons.

Unregistered
    From what I heard it's because they were doing some other stupid crap that was a big violation of policy. I wish they would make the reasons that they terminate people public so that people would stop thinking they're just axing people for small reasons.
    Its public records. You can get it from the oig website. Go to our hsmv intranet and type oig reports.

Unregistered
    Its public records. You can get it from the oig website. Go to our hsmv intranet and type oig reports.
    Oh yeah because OIG never exaggerates anything.

Unregistered
    Lt. William Jackson was behind Troop B terminations. He is a snake in the grass. Your lives in Ocala and investigates Troop B for the OIG. Liar is probably a better descriptive word for him than snake. But he does sliver around all of the troop B.

Unregistered
    Yes they're doing major violations of policy like eating or taking a crap while working soar.

Unregistered
    But OIG can be selective in who it chooses to put under investigation. If it's up to them to start the case, they don't even *have* to do an investigation. You notice there are almost never people above certain ranks investigated.

I don't think they have a set standard (like reasonable suspicion or probable cause) to go by for starting an investigation. It seems like it's just whatever they feel like saying that day.

Unregistered
    Because they call their "investigations" "audits."

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast