Face facts

Thread: Face facts

Unregistered

Face facts

Sorry guys, face facts Hollywood P.D has been one of the most corrupt police agencies in the county, State and most likely the country. I know there have been many extremely good officers there and continue to be. But, you have a bunch of wannabe gangsters playing with a big fat Federal U.C. who wraps his money in the broccoli bands. A hey " you know what I heard mentality " and pillow talk send numerous officers to federal prison, there's a problem from top to bottom. When you have power hungry rejects that lead your union and love to hear themselves speak. Who by the way sounds more like a streetwalker straight out of jersey, there will never be a resolve within this city as to a police chief. The union will spend all of its and its members Hollywood or not just to bring down anyone who dare defy them.
    The scandals are outrageous from call girl running, to Doing a little Mickey Mouse" on video to set up an innocent girl to double dipping. etc., etc.
    It's a never ending source of scandel that will continue to thrive as long as the corrupt law makers allow their greedy pockets to be filled to the brim for personal reasons.
    So add any name you want and anyface unless they are willing to get in bed with the corrupt union they are doomed as is Hollywood as a city. Shamelly I say this because I have, had and do have many close friends know, I have retired with some of the best officers that agency has ever scene.
    One day Hollywood will be on a wall just not know what wall that will be.
    So sorry to the past , fresent, and future chiefs the best of luck

Unregistered
    Hollywood (Florida) PD, in terms of being "corrupt", can not even measure up to New Orleans, LAPD, NYPD, Chicago, Philly, Atlanta and about twenty other police departments that I can name. Give it a rest, Serpico.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hollywood (Florida) PD, in terms of being "corrupt", can not even measure up to New Orleans, LAPD, NYPD, Chicago, Philly, Atlanta and about twenty other police departments that I can name. Give it a rest, Serpico.
    Serpico, really? Kind of sounds like we were on the same side of the isle on this one bit, king detective would know that!!

Unregistered
    Agreed, not even close to those departments. No union supporter here ! Every agency has scandals. Look at Ft. Lauderdale or Coconut Creek recently. The Miami or Hialeah PD makes us look like choir boys. Are there corrupt bad apples ? absolutely ! Not at the level that the previous poster described, and I relate all the bad apples to the hiring practices of Gil Fraser and Tony Rode.

Unregistered
    Serpico ! LOL !

Unregistered
    You are comparing apples to oranges. Those cities are much larger than Hollywood.

Unregistered
    You are comparing apples to oranges. Those cities are much larger than Hollywood.
    How about all of the recent scandals in Ft. Lauderdale, Coconut Creek, Miami Beach,etc. How about Miami Gardens or Boynton Beach. These agencies have been riddled with major scandals over the last few years. Some of these agencies are the same size or smaller than Hollywood. The comparison is apples to apples.

Unregistered

Hpd

How about all of the recent scandals in Ft. Lauderdale, Coconut Creek, Miami Beach,etc. How about Miami Gardens or Boynton Beach. These agencies have been riddled with major scandals over the last few years. Some of these agencies are the same size or smaller than Hollywood. The comparison is apples to apples.
    Corruption at its finest