Demotion
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Demotion

Unregistered

Demotion

Shouldnt a sgt who is supposed to be a leader and supervisor who was foud to be at fault and failing to do their job during a false arrest be demoted?????? Were so quick to fire people at fmpd yet a major thing like this that will probably cost the city millions in a law suit abd legal fres and we dont demote the sgt??????

Unregistered
    everyone knows she's the best sergeant

Unregistered
    Everyone calm down. I have a great solution. This sergeant should be promoted and everyone else involved should be moved into station 2. This way they can all learn from their small error.

Unregistered

Bound to happen😁

Hope they get rid of all the Whiney deadbeat officers there. Clean house from top to bottom. Including communications.

Unregistered
    That will never happen, FMPD is a lost cause.

Unregistered
    FMPD is not a lost cause. Well oiled machine, Specialty units that wont take calls, traffic units that won't work a crash, an entire shift that FU@KE%D an entire case, an administration that thinks things are good. $6000 in overtime for a piece of crack and $64 in cash. Way to make a difference. No problems here. We are CALEA certified. Its on the side of my car and nametag.

Unregistered
    She has been involved in 5 I.A.'s and Admin Reviews since she returned back from her 2 year long vacation. Maybe if she wasn't gone for 2 years she would be more experienced at her job task. The Command staff is now thinking should we have ever promoted her to sergeant. She will never make Lieutenant. Great investigation by PSB the Sergeant at the scene was the total blame. No one on the shift respects her or her decisions.

Unregistered
    Nothing will ever happen to that female sgt, she's incompetent but so is 3/4th this department.

Mart Lehman
    Like I stated many years ago "Who in the hell got her pregnant".

Unregistered
    Turkey baster. Ironic a lowly patrol officer needs to have a booking sheet approved by supervisor who does not know elements of a crime, everyone is laughing at our command staff and incompetent supervisors.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast