Project Sweep Sgt. Bull - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just for FYI and clarification of all the Sgts. Promoted over the past five years has spent more time on patrol them then all of them. The subtle bashing continues.
    What bashing? That was a factually accurate statement. She has not worked nights as a sergeant. Ask what whispers he heard when she was facing nights a few years ago...
    Last edited by Mod 710; 07-26-2015 at 12:23 PM.

Unregistered
    What bashing? That was a factually accurate statement. She has not worked nights as a sergeant. Ask what whispers he heard when she was facing nights a few years ago...
    Lets not. Posting harrassing/embarrassing crap on here serves no purpose other than your own gratification. This site changes nothing. Just stop.
    Last edited by Mod 710; 07-26-2015 at 12:26 PM.

Unregistered
    Not true. But then again, you people make up the stupidest sh#t in almost every single post. 1% truth and 99% exaggeration, exploitation, and blatant made up lies. Not just about her, but about half the people that you write about. You have no idea what is going on behind closed doors and it drives you mad! You go on fishing expeditions here, trying to turn people on eachother or stop people from advancing. Sorry, but administrators and supervisors know this site is like The National Enquirer of Creek-zero credibility. Has anyone confirmed sightings of UFOs yet? Seek a life for yourself as much as you seek gratification on this site. Maybe then you'll have a shot becoming a real cop as opposed to another Chaz in a uniform.
    Speaking of UFOs, I was abducted by one just before I got hired. I told the shrink and he told me to wear my aluminium foil helmet and it will divert the beams next time it happened...he was right! I'm in the process of buying ocean front property in Coconut Creek now from that shrink.

Unregistered
    They were ONLY promoted because they. hasn't worked the road in over 20 years. He has been a cranky no He DIDNOT have more experience then the people he passed. It was all kiss ass ! So quit covering up for the guy, you know its true!
    Last edited by Mod 710; 07-26-2015 at 12:22 PM.

Unregistered
    They were ONLY promoted because they. hasn't worked the road in over 20 years. He has been a cranky no He DIDNOT have more experience then the people he passed. It was all kiss ass ! So quit covering up for the guy, you know its true!
    Dude you really need another drink. What you've written is so profound.

Unregistered
    Lets not. Posting harrassing/embarrassing crap on here serves no purpose other than your own gratification. This site changes nothing. Just stop.
    But you still refuse to accecpt and acknowledge that HAS NOT worked nights as a Sergeant. No bashing.
    This is fact. And we are asking the reason why. Now do not go on your 'malcontent' tangent, or, who are we to question our command, just answer this with your OPINION, of this FACT.

By has never worked as a SERGEANT on nights for the length of a new Sergeant probationary period. Fact. Your turn
    Last edited by Mod 710; 07-28-2015 at 12:32 PM.

Member LEO Affairs Rookie

Dear Sheep:

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2216291
    He may seem unapproachable, but then again, you let that stop you from approaching and talking to him. So you need lessons in confidence as he is perfectly fine once you actually open your mouth and speak. But you won't do that.
    He was in the Traffic Unit before, for a very long time, so he has that prior experience. He was SWAT, so he has that experience. He'll out-shoot, out-fight all 99% of you. And all your repeated rhetoric about him is he's grumpy. Grow up

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	funny-Ron-Swanson-luck-weak-wish1.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	44.8 KB 
ID:	159
    Last edited by Mod 710; 07-30-2015 at 02:26 PM.

Unregistered
    Chris is fine. He does come off as unapproachable, but once you talk with the guy, he's just like any other. The one thing I will say Chris does not have is arrogance. That is rare at CCPD.

Unregistered
    Chris is fine. He does come off as unapproachable, but once you talk with the guy, he's just like any other. The one thing I will say Chris does not have is arrogance. That is rare at CCPD.
    What are you smoking?

Unregistered
    Our Police ID cards still have Mann on them, what the fuk!! LMFAO

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast