Project Sweep Sgt. Bull - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    How is because he ran some make up in service training? He never had any hands on, not in years! On the SWAT team! For 10 minutes, never went to a SWAT school. Out fight 99% of the dept LMAO. Maybe 99% of everyone over 60 in the dept. or 99% of the records girls. Get real, he's a sgt because of who he was tight with! All the power
    Last edited by Mod 710; 07-28-2015 at 12:34 PM.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How is tactically sound? because he ran some make up in service training? He never had any hands on, not in years! On the SWAT team! For 10 minutes, never went to a SWAT school. Out fight 99% of the dept LMAO. Maybe 99% of everyone over 60 in the dept. or 99% of the records girls. Get real, he's a sgt because of who he was tight with! Allenjoy it!
    Thanks for the input, On the same point you are trying to make, you wouldve turned down the Traffic Sgt position as you would not have had the wall space for all your certifications......and pictures of yourself.
    Last edited by Mod 710; 07-28-2015 at 12:34 PM.

Unregistered
    Has Princess Elsa taught us nothing!?! Just "Let it go, let it go! Theres no going back anymore!". Figured throwing down some Disney cred would be appropriate in this school yard biatch fight. Next time you walk past my patrol car on the wrong side though, Im going to make you eat the white dog sh#t.

Unregistered
    bull·ish

ˈbo͝oliSH/

adjective

resembling a bull.

"a sketch of his round, bullish head"

STOCK MARKET

characterized by rising share prices.

"the market was bullish"

synonyms:confident,*positive,*assertive,*self-assertive,*assured,*self-assured,*bold,*determined;*More

Member LEO Affairs Rookie
    Mod, You edited my post to the direction of speaking ill of Sgt Beroldi. This is completely out of line. if I typed something that violated TOS, then deleting it would seem like your job, not to take out ONLY certain words that spin a negative connotation against the subject. Mod 1 and SYSOP will be notified that you appear very biased.
    I fully support Chris, Sgt Bull, the new traffic sgt, or whatever name you allow me to use.

[QUOTE=Semper Paratus;2216919]
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered;2216291
    He may seem unapproachable, but then again, you let that stop you from approaching and talking to him. So you need lessons in confidence as he is perfectly fine once you actually open your mouth and speak. But you won't do that.
    He was in the Traffic Unit before, for a very long time, so he has that prior experience. He was SWAT, so he has that experience. He'll out-shoot, out-fight all 99% of you. And all your repeated rhetoric about him is he's grumpy. Grow up

[ATTACH=CONFIG
    159[/ATTACH]
    Last edited by Mod 710; 07-30-2015 at 02:27 PM.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Rookie
    Semper Paratus, that was not my intent but I reviewed my edit and can see how you read it that way. You are clearly a supporter of Chris. I'm trying to be unbiased, fair and keep this board from being a slam fest.
    Last edited by Mod 710; 07-30-2015 at 02:32 PM.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Semper Paratus;2216919]
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered;2216291
    He may seem unapproachable, but then again, you let that stop you from approaching and talking to him. So you need lessons in confidence as he is perfectly fine once you actually open your mouth and speak. But you won't do that.
    He was in the Traffic Unit before, for a very long time, so he has that prior experience. He was SWAT, so he has that experience. He'll out-shoot, out-fight all 99% of you. And all your repeated rhetoric about him is he's grumpy. Grow up

[ATTACH=CONFIG
    159[/ATTACH]
    I guess you think your opinion really matters but it doesn't. You lost all credibility with your antics while you worked for us. Since you're not a LEO anymore, go post on "Asian Massage With Happy Ending But Busted By Boca PD" Affairs instead.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2219284]
    Quote Originally Posted by Semper Paratus View Post

I guess you think your opinion really matters but it doesn't. You lost all credibility with your antics while you worked for us. Since you're not a LEO anymore, go post on "Asian Massage With Happy Ending But Busted By Boca PD" Affairs instead.
    Are you an idiot, he still works here. I'll give you a hint he is a Sgt.

Member LEO Affairs Rookie

Nice try

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2219284]
    Quote Originally Posted by Semper Paratus View Post

But wrong. Keep trying, just 100 more guesses...........

Unregistered
    CB and BD good people or not, were both promoted due to their relationship with the last Chief. Why have a sgt test? Just let the Chief pick who he wants, or change that clause in the next contract (Top five). Go right down the list or get rid of the list! If you want to be a sgt, study your ass off and score high on the list. That is the fare way, not the last two sgt lists. Both of the people we are talking about would not have made it the fare way! But then there would be no-one to talk about on this web site! LOL

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast