Does the PBA Fight for Us? In the Past 3 Years The PBA has Only Filed 3 Grievances! - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    so the PBA showing their faces in roll call isn't a violation in guess when they talk about voting for them. From now on when they come I'll be Sure to record it
    Ok Jason Zehler maybe you can get a few more Deputies written up again. Clearly you don't understand the purpose of a union.

Unregistered
    The PBA must be on the same page as Obama. Keep telling the same lie over and over and it becomes the truth eventually. The PBA is again trying to deflect your attention away from 2 grievances in 3 years. 89 I.A cases in 3 years.

What most people do not realize is that the amount of grievances filed against the agency directly effects their CALEA ranking. In other words, the PBA has refused to stand up for the guys through a grievance process in order to keep SID jobs, SGT positions with lots of overtime and numerous vehicles assigned to one person.
    What I find amazing is the PBA only filed 2 arbitrations for discipline in 2012, 2013 and 2014. This shows me that there is no fight in the PBA! Just roll over and take what you get.

Unregistered
    What I find amazing is the PBA only filed 2 arbitrations for discipline in 2012, 2013 and 2014. This shows me that there is no fight in the PBA! Just roll over and take what you get.
    No Jeff Bell and Jason Zehler are the good doggies who toll over at their masters feet. They sold their souls for those $125,000 Port Positions and after founding member Kenny Autenrieb got the boot for saying IUPA supports Willie Jones for Sheriff they through him to the wolves and did nothing rather then risking having to go to Oakland Park and actually have to do some Police Work. We know Jay the rat Zehler particularly hates Police Work as he hasn't made an arrest in like a year.

Unregistered

PBA a chlid in a mans world.

No Jeff Bell and Jason Zehler are the good doggies who toll over at their masters feet. They sold their souls for those $125,000 Port Positions and after founding member Kenny Autenrieb got the boot for saying IUPA supports Willie Jones for Sheriff they through him to the wolves and did nothing rather then risking having to go to Oakland Park and actually have to do some Police Work. We know Jay the rat Zehler particularly hates Police Work as he hasn't made an arrest in like a year.
    Sorry PBA but posts like this gives me no choice but to vote IUPA. Grow Up or Get Voted Out!

Unregistered
    Sorry PBA but posts like this gives me no choice but to vote IUPA. Grow Up or Get Voted Out!

Uh huh sure lol

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456