Ridiculous

Thread: Ridiculous

Enough is enough

Ridiculous

Hey mayor why don't you get on the media again and address Linos family like you did when he got shot about how now our contract is going to impass because of you and your idiotic monkey ran council. You can tell them all about how our Sergeants get paid more than our Captains (Even though our Sergeants haven't even gotten their step ups) , how we aren't going to have a drop for Lino, how our retirement is going to be as equivalent as Sweetwater, how about you also tell them how your city employees have better benefits, more sick leave than Lino. How we only get 48 hours of sick leave a YEAR.
    What a complete joke.
    Not to mention how we are going back ten steps going back to Intracoastal radio (there's a reason we got our own dispatch)
    How our officers have not gotten a step raise in more then half a decade.
    Ridiculous.
    Who did your precious city council call when you had those baker acts and fights in your first floor? You city pieces of shit walk around like you're on holy ground when you walk by us. Like they make a difference in this city. Only difference you idiots make is trying to make our lives, and retirements miserable.
    Shit, even the rookies of this PD stopped working. How about that huh? They've realized how shitty you've been treating us the past years and I don't blame every single one of them for not doing shit anymore! I'm surprised they are even still here. They will be gone soon. Then we will go back to 5/8s, shit, knowing our command staff we will be having brown uniforms walking in our PD soon.
    Make some changes soon before it's too late, if it isn't already too late.
    This is what our citizens need to see. The way they treat their officers. Like complete ****ing shit!

Unregistered
    Lol two 31s in a week its only going to get worse not to mention how our officers are on a call to call basis now
    monkey ran command staff and monkey ran city council its only a matter of time my friend

Surprise surprise
    You're surprised? Those people across the street at Bryant Security make more than our rookies do.

Unregistered
    Other than that one idiot squad on midnight shift, the rest of the entire agency has shut down. How pathetic this chief must feel, having to discipline his officers just to get them to show up to work!

Gotta go...there was just another murder in my zone. Time to leave the coffee shop and go write a report. The mayor is getting what he pays for. A bunch of PSA's with guns. LOL!!!!!!!!

Bahahahahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Other than that one idiot squad on midnight shift, the rest of the entire agency has shut down. How pathetic this chief must feel, having to discipline his officers just to get them to show up to work!

Gotta go...there was just another murder in my zone. Time to leave the coffee shop and go write a report. The mayor is getting what he pays for. A bunch of PSA's with guns. LOL!!!!!!!!
    Lol they will get the point soon enough. Things are going to go to shit soon, you'll see. Cant wait till all these rookies see the shit hole this place has turned into and they leave for greener pastures and we go back to 5/8s. Maybe then this monkey ran command staff will change for the better. All this place is, is a stepping stone now. Garbage. What once use to be the best agency, to this shit. Funny we still haven't even gotten our next fleet in. No changes in our contract, and I get to collect my retirement when I'm bagging groceries at publix when I'm 65. I ****ing love it! I love being a CSO..I mean PSA with a gun!!! If you need me you'll find me under a tree catching some nice shade if I'm not getting my coffee or food.

Unregistered
    What # shooting is that now? 4 in two weeks? Hahaha, this city is going to shit, like this PD!

Unregistered

Cool

Going? I thought it was gone.

Unregistered
    Sorry, I must've mistyped that while I was drinking my coffee. Gone! Thanks.
    I congratulate our command staff, and wonderful council in making us the equivalent of Opa Locka. Oh wait, even they have a better fleet and retirement than we do
    Never mind.