Millers list
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Millers list

Unregistered

Millers list

Ok you ask for it . 1- all PST units they make 10 bringing in public arrest and milk the rest of the week lol 2- downtown beats unit ( befor there new commander ) 3 - officer O Grass you guys can add the rest

Unregistered
    Type error that's Drinking in public

Unregistered
    Stevens And Cummings in the north end

Unregistered
    Hey idiot you mean milkers

Unregistered
    Lol he is probably one of the new Sgt there slow. Lol

Unregistered

Angry idiota

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ok you ask for it . 1- all PST units they make 10 bringing in public arrest and milk the rest of the week lol 2- downtown beats unit ( befor there new commander ) 3 - officer O Grass you guys can add the rest
    IS THIS ALSO A TYPING ERROR?. " befor there new commander"BEFORE THEIR NEW COMMANDER.

MIAMI HIGH OR HIALEAH HIGH STUDENT. THERE= allI O AHI.......THEIR= SU.

YOUR english WRITING SKILLS ARE TERRIBLE. IF YOU CANNOT MASTER THE ENGLISH language go back to Cuba.

Unregistered
    Papo, I'm Mariel refugee. I go to Havana High en Pinar del Rio.
    my English not two gud, but ima sargento, so respetame, acere.

Unregistered
    IS THIS ALSO A TYPING ERROR?. " befor there new commander"BEFORE THEIR NEW COMMANDER.

MIAMI HIGH OR HIALEAH HIGH STUDENT. THERE= allI O AHI.......THEIR= SU.

YOUR english WRITING SKILLS ARE TERRIBLE. IF YOU CANNOT MASTER THE ENGLISH language go back to Cuba.
    GED in Español, fast train, Garces Commercial College

Unregistered
    Folks, your all missing the big picture here. Yes we have them in the rank-n-file. How about the ones on staff? Lets look to lube. 5 hour work days if we are lucky. Leaves his car in his parking space so it appears he's around. Spends more time on the computer, playing games or reading the dumb shit we write here. Promoting himself almost every week!
    I like that one. Ron you had at on time the making of a G-O-O-D staff leader. You blew it big time. Played to many of us against each other. Got to the point your a know it all. Best thing for this department and city would to send you back down to your last civil rank. Then out the door. You know you confuse many here: They don't know if they should call you commander, major, A/C or now D/C? Which is it? While we are on this subject. Tell us all the great commands you had since being here???? I think you best command was as desk Sgt. That's where you should still be. That or property.
    I'll was putting my papers in. Then said nope I want to see if you pull it off. We should be at 30 around the same time. Let see what happens. Has the husband and wife at city hall get your drop extended yet???

Unregistered
    Folks, your all missing the big picture here. Yes we have them in the rank-n-file. How about the ones on staff? Lets look to lube. 5 hour work days if we are lucky. Leaves his car in his parking space so it appears he's around. Spends more time on the computer, playing games or reading the dumb shit we write here. Promoting himself almost every week!
    I like that one. Ron you had at on time the making of a G-O-O-D staff leader. You blew it big time. Played to many of us against each other. Got to the point your a know it all. Best thing for this department and city would to send you back down to your last civil rank. Then out the door. You know you confuse many here: They don't know if they should call you commander, major, A/C or now D/C? Which is it? While we are on this subject. Tell us all the great commands you had since being here???? I think you best command was as desk Sgt. That's where you should still be. That or property.
    I'll was putting my papers in. Then said nope I want to see if you pull it off. We should be at 30 around the same time. Let see what happens. Has the husband and wife at city hall get your drop extended yet???
    I'm sick of hearing about this guy... he's infecting just about every thread here. Find another crush. Your love affair with jack ass has become old and severely boring. He's a douche we get it. It's the same shit with Javi... we get it. The way you really **** with these folks and those of their caliber is to completely forget about them. Write them out of history and don't let their shitty names leave you with stink in your mouth. These folks operate under the "even bad publicity, is good publicity" theory. Stop making them relevant, and let history forget about them. Now, unfortunately, I have a feeling these knuckle heads are the same ones posting about themselves. Crazy enough, both good and bad. Let them start one liners and allow thier posts to die. Stop feeding into this nonsense and looking Aa ignorant as them.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast