Pasco-Hernando State College: Academy 94 - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    First lesson (and I'm serious) is to stay off and away from this site. Nothing good is written in here.
    agree 100% get with some good working guys and gals.. who can mentor you along the way. don't take things to personnel.. do your job with ethics and accountability everyday.. treat all the same you want to be treated but don't let someone disrespect you.. the LEO pen works wonders .. don't let the badge go to your head and plan big time for the future .. and I mean from day one save and save more.. also attend as many schools along the way to prepare you for the future.. but most of all have fun its a great job just don't hang out with the malcontents who ***** about everything..

Unregistered
    agree 100% get with some good working guys and gals.. who can mentor you along the way. don't take things to personnel.. do your job with ethics and accountability everyday.. treat all the same you want to be treated but don't let someone disrespect you.. the LEO pen works wonders .. don't let the badge go to your head and plan big time for the future .. and I mean from day one save and save more.. also attend as many schools along the way to prepare you for the future.. but most of all have fun its a great job just don't hang out with the malcontents who ***** about everything..
    Dont fall into calling people malcontents especially ones you have no idea of what they know or have seen. They may know and have seen far more than you could ever dream about. What may have happened to a malcontent may or could happen to you so youd best be in the know as to whos who and who are the right guys to first listen then talk to. Unfortunately it aint one big happy family so always and thats always be prepared. Sooner or later you will learn whos the real deal and whos just a crybaby. There are things that can never be taken from you such as your reputation and your credibility but you can give both away faster than you can imagine. Dont be afraid to say the three words that terrify many cops. " I don't know".

Unregistered
    When your close to graduating and you begin submitting your application, apply with the Pasco County Sheriff's Office last. Only apply if Hillsborough, Pinellas or the municipalities within those county's turn you down. Then apply with Pasco. Pasco will train you and provide you with more then enough experience to further your career somewhere else. Pasco is a good stepping stone to a more fruitful career.

Unregistered
    When your close to graduating and you begin submitting your application, apply with the Pasco County Sheriff's Office last. Only apply if Hillsborough, Pinellas or the municipalities within those county's turn you down. Then apply with Pasco. Pasco will train you and provide you with more then enough experience to further your career somewhere else. Pasco is a good stepping stone to a more fruitful career.
    Dont waste your time settling and waiting. Decide what you want to do and go for it. Get whatever training you need to fulfill your dream even if you have to do it on your own time and expense. Become familiar with agencies all over the country because what you want might not be anywhere near where you are. Age and time will creep up on you if you let it and settle for what you let yourself get stuck with or in. There are very few instances of opportunity looking you up because you either wanna or think you deserve it. Do the math often. Save when you can and know the cut off ages for every place youd ever consider.

Unregistered
    Guys, the best agency? Whoever offers you a job first! Get your certification activated, get a feel for policework and for how things are done on the street. If you decide after that that you want more, then you can start looking elsewhere. Most importantly, stay safe, look out for one another and have fun. I was so psyched about getting on the road, that I didn't notice how much fun the academy was. I miss it sometimes. Good luck!

Unregistered
    Don't become a bootlick. By the way, who was the pervert deputy that got arrested in Broward County??

Unregistered
    Guys, the best agency? Whoever offers you a job first! Get your certification activated, get a feel for policework and for how things are done on the street. If you decide after that that you want more, then you can start looking elsewhere. Most importantly, stay safe, look out for one another and have fun. I was so psyched about getting on the road, that I didn't notice how much fun the academy was. I miss it sometimes. Good luck!
    I certainly appreciate the advice and the comments. Thank you!

I got turned down due to me having lap dances while I was in the Army. It's Pasco lost not hiring me..

VasyaHub

Мы гарантиру&

Еще один интересный факт. Большинство людей предпочитают иметь «дом», а не «жилплощадь», и прекрасный «автомобиль», а не хорошую «машину». Гораздо легче убедить покупателя одобрить «соглашение», чем подписать «контракт», и «вложить» или «инвестировать» деньги, чем «купить». Люди считают, что делать ежемесячные «взносы» намного легче, чем «платежи».заказать

VasyaHub

Увеличение

Следует обратить внимание на тот факт, что наше собственное восприятие не имеет ничего общего с восприятием других людей – если меня, например, привлекают одни слова и отпугивают другие, то на других людей они могут действовать совершенно иначе.интернет-магазин

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast