Pasco-Hernando State College: Academy 94
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Pasco-Hernando State College: Academy 94

Anybody else on here in this academy? Can't believe it's almost a month away. Really looking forward to it!

Unregistered
    First lesson (and I'm serious) is to stay off and away from this site. Nothing good is written in here.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    First lesson (and I'm serious) is to stay off and away from this site. Nothing good is written in here.
    A relative of mine is a retired cop and the content on LEO Affairs was something we talked and laughed about often. I've also been lurking on this website for a few years. Trust me, I'm well aware of what's on here, but you get these kind of people regardless of where you go on the internet. I'm just hoping some of them would come across this because it's a popular website.

Appreciate the input though!

Unregistered
    Is that like some kind of zen irony or would it be better to ask just what youre afraid of?

Unregistered
    Is that like some kind of zen irony or would it be better to ask just what youre afraid of?
    Im not sure anyone is scared of negativity, sunshine

Unregistered
    Youre not sure? Hmmmmmm. I know a few who are real scared of facts and the truth. But whatever suits you works for me. But its really funny if you refer to facts and truth as negativity and then say youre not sure if someone is scared. Nothing wrong with a little projection if you need it though. But Id be real scared of the truth if youre trying to disguise it as negativity because sooner or later it will catch up with you and then where will you be? Trying to deny it. But hey wait isnt that what you just did or is that another zen riddle?

Unregistered
    Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Sunshine.......soooooooooo exciting

Unregistered
    Advice #2... you don't know sh**... you'll feel like you know more when/if you graduate and you"ll really think you know it all after FTO, but you still won't know sh**... just remember you're a rookie for the 1st 5 years. Good luck!

Unregistered
    Maybe you should shut your big, stupid, knowitall, mouth, you coward. You couldn't fight your way out of a wet paper bag! If you can't fight, you keep your mouth shut.

Unregistered
    Advice #2... you don't know sh**... you'll feel like you know more when/if you graduate and you"ll really think you know it all after FTO, but you still won't know sh**... just remember you're a rookie for the 1st 5 years. Good luck!
    Lesson #1. Keep your ears open and your mouth shut. Be true to yourself and what you believe the job should be. Regardless of the number of know nothing mopes like the one here you encounter pay them no mind. Your results are all that matters. Be someone that can always be counted on. Pick someone you can trust and learn from one on one. Take comfort in the fact that many of these mopes are all mouth and tend to know nothing and are useless on the street but talk a great game to themselves. Remember its not talking a good fight its winning the fight and really winning is having it your way without having to fight. Youll see that mouth and tiny tudes are useless when it matters and brains and common sense wins every time.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast