Worst Troop, Racist, Lt, Dispatcher and CIP/K9 In The State
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sysop

Worst Troop, Racist, Lt, Dispatcher and CIP/K9 In The State

Five (5) strings related to the above topics were just deleted because they violated our Terms of Use. If you want to start a string soliciting input on the Best Troop, Lt, Dispatcher or CIP/K9 in the state, that's OK. It's kind of like starting a string titled The Ugliest Female Trooper In The State, there is no way to run a topic like that without having people violate our Terms of Use. Please keep it professional guys!

Sysop
    I also just located and deleted strings on the Worst Trooper, Motor and Captain too. Geesh

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Sysop View Post
    I also just located and deleted strings on the Worst Trooper, Motor and Captain too. Geesh
    That kind of stuff makes us look foolish and is embarrassing.... Thank You!

Unregistered
    I knew that Cardwell would contact you quickly, as soon as the racist thread was posted. The truth can't be exposed I guess.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That kind of stuff makes us look foolish and is embarrassing.... Thank You!
    The whole agency is ran by foolish people so what do you expect. We are also the embarrassment of law enforcement so who cares

Unregistered
    I guess you missed the Worst Sergeant in the State post

Unregistered
    I guess we pick and choose what to delete. It depends on who you know right? Just about every post here violates the terms of use. That's why people come here because they can express their opinions. Is just like our policy manual. If you follow all the rules then you can't effectively get the job done.

Unregistered
    Worst troop is still troop F. LOL

Unregistered
    Wow Chip!!!
    WHY DIDN’T you do not delete the slanderers thread on the Sergeants...Well I guess Chip the adds pocketed you lots of money slamming the Sergeants......asshole

AKA "Leoaffairs" at its best.....................
    defamation; calumny:
    rumors full of slander.
    a malicious, false, and defamatory statement or report:
    a slander against his good name.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I guess we pick and choose what to delete. It depends on who you know right? Just about every post here violates the terms of use. That's why people come here because they can express their opinions. Is just like our policy manual. If you follow all the rules then you can't effectively get the job done.
    Man up and express them face to face..... Puss!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast