Sgt. & Lt. Do your job
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Sgt. & Lt. Do your job

Both of you need to monitor the computer, identify the milkers get on the AIR have the unit 09 period. Everyday I see units on a report call for 2 hours. Do your job got hired to do so.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Both of you need to monitor the computer, identify the milkers get on the AIR have the unit 09 period. Everyday I see units on a report call for 2 hours. Do your job got hired to do so.
    MPD needs to bring back Max Valdes to Patrol, straighten out the milkers. MPD is not a bad place to work, the milkers make it difficult for the hard working man and woman of the magic city. Can we identify the milkers by district?

J. Cuello
    M. Caceres
    M. Catala
    O. Grass
    D. Rodriguez

Unregistered
    You two are chivas, rats.
    why do care if I milk the system? Comemierdas!
    I'm reactive, period. Just doing my last few years on DROP on easy street.

If you got a problem with that, go pound sand, chivatones!

Unregistered
    Double dip max who sleeps all day at the fop and construction jobs with his blacked out issued car? that maxi pad?

Unregistered
    MPD needs to bring back Max Valdes to Patrol, straighten out the milkers. MPD is not a bad place to work, the milkers make it difficult for the hard working man and woman of the magic city. Can we identify the milkers by district?

J. Cuello
    M. Caceres
    M. Catala
    O. Grass
    D. Rodriguez
    You forgot Stevens! That dinosaur is the king of hiding! Ask that guy for the best hiding spots in the city.

Unregistered
    You two are chivas, rats.
    why do care if I milk the system? Comemierdas!
    I'm reactive, period. Just doing my last few years on DROP on easy street.

If you got a problem with that, go pound sand, chivatones!
    By you being a Milker makes me work twice as hard. Not only do I respond to my calls in a timely manner , am I suppose to pick up your slack cause you are lazy? I don't think so. I work hard, I don't like milkers. I come to work and give 100% and go home to my family. You come to work and milk the system day in,day out. This needs to be address,and taken care. Eres un mierda.

Unregistered

100% your ass!

Listen to the above poster, giving 100%.
    You must be a brown nosing rookie. Why are you busting your ass for?

Our pay suxs ass, the FLOP and city administration could care less about your 100% "hard working" rookie ass.

Certainly the citizens we mostly encounter, the thugs in da hood and their "neighbors" don't care about your rookie ass. In fact, they're doing everything possible to destroy that hard working ass of your's....either by busting a cap in it or video taking your hard work, evidence to be used againts said ass.

Don't be a mariconson, your not going to save the world.
    Just do enough to fly under the Sgt. and Lts. radar, put your time and go home safe.

Comemierda, apende el systema.

Unregistered
    Listen to the above poster, giving 100%.
    You must be a brown nosing rookie. Why are you busting your ass for?

Our pay suxs ass, the FLOP and city administration could care less about your 100% "hard working" rookie ass.

Certainly the citizens we mostly encounter, the thugs in da hood and their "neighbors" don't care about your rookie ass. In fact, they're doing everything possible to destroy that hard working ass of your's....either by busting a cap in it or video taking your hard work, evidence to be used againts said ass.

Don't be a mariconson, your not going to save the world.
    Just do enough to fly under the Sgt. and Lts. radar, put your time and go home safe.

Comemierda, apende el systema.
    I am not a rookie, I was hired to serve the community. I serve the community well, while I agree the pay and the way MPD is run is bad,I still come to work and do the best I can. A worker will alway be a worker and move forward. Do your job,and do it right.

Unregistered
    You forgot Stevens! That dinosaur is the king of hiding! Ask that guy for the best hiding spots in the city.
    You mean in the north, he has worked the north his entire career. Best place for a Milker is behind Mc Arthur Dairy.

Unregistered

Car 37

Car 37 is the King of 57 arrest,every time I am on Ch 3 I hear him on the radio send me a unit Ref. 57. He should get Commander of the month award.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast