R.i.p. Fiu pd
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: R.i.p. Fiu pd

Grim Reaper

Unhappy R.i.p. Fiu pd

There was a time when we had officers who arrested law breakers. There was a time when we had officers who made traffic stops. There was a time when we had officers who showed up for court. We now have become a punching bag to our own administration, who laughs and mocks our own authority, granted by the Florida State Statutes. This place would rather buy a bicycle for a homeless 43, who was a military vet, YEARS AGO, who has absolutely NO respect for our own officers and has a criminal past!!!!!! This place prefers to let some pervert grab an ass, while riding a bicycle, rather than us arrest and prosecute them. This administration would rather crime occur, on all calibers if it meant protecting El Chapo's $200,000 per year SHADY SALARY. Working here, is like working for the Cuban Revolutionary Armed Forces!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered

Prime example of a $h!+ talker

When was the last time you did something nice for someone in need you heartless asshole.... That was a very kind thing Sgt. Torres did so stfu. So the guy has a criminal past, just for that reason we should be heartless and treat him like shit. You're right he is a homeless and I hope one day you don't become one because karma is a *****.... Wow what a ****ing low life.... And 2 super cop or should I say, super ass wipe, catch TE butt grabber yourself if you think you're such a hot shot...... So much talk and ain't got a damn thing to show for it. Lmfao clase come mierdaaaaa

Unregistered

Unregistered

Was a military vet?????? HE IS A MILITARY VET you heartless piece of......

Unregistered

Wow

What an insensitive prick

Unregistered

Funny stuff

Funny how posts get deleted when the real truth is spoken and uncovered....

Unregistered

^^^^^^^

[We received a complaint on the above post because "Officers name being used". There is nothing in our Terms of Use prohibiting the use of names and there never has been. In addition, it appears that the poster made his post in jest - Sysop"]
    Last edited by MOD 688; 07-23-2015 at 08:51 PM.

Sysop
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh don't worry ^^^ I read what you said and I remember it well... Not cause of memory but because the following is the truth and reality of things:

Lopez should go back to the coast guard
    Halfhide..... Enough said

Sergant Busta.... In his dreams the leader of the pack

Winland.... Oh lord help us all

Collins..... Two ***** ***** and oh yea don't say anything you don't want busta or her buddi Halfhide to find out...

Sergant alfonso.... I don't wan to get shot either... I really like him too, he's my favorite sergant! AL for president.... (Of the NRA) :P

Mendez.... Mr disgruntled

Almonte... The low life hater who's always gossiping

Bowlin.... The situation...

Sorry if I missed u. But you know what a piece of ..... You are.... And everyone else knows so too so it's okay!
    [We have received a complaint on the above post to wit:

"This is the second time that the posts have to be addressed because of Officers names being posted. THIS IS A VIOLATION OF THE TERMS OF USE!. I do not understand why the FIU site has not been taken down. Rules are being broken. REMOVE THE MODERATOR HE IS NOT DOING HIS JOB! or ban the IP address that is posting these posts. This is creating a hostile work environment."

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Before reporting that posts violate our Terms of Use please make sure you have actually read our TOU and know what they say. The use of names (including officers) is NOT a violation of the Terms of Use...nor should it be. The FIU site will NOT be taken down, nor should it be. It's obvious from the content that there is a need for our site and that there are problems that need to be addressed at this agency. Rules are not being broken, the moderators are doing their job and we are not going to ban any IP addresses because someone has unduly taken offense to what's being posted. To address the last accusation...if these posts are creating a hostile work environment for anyone, they are in the wrong profession.

This site was created for a reason and has made a huge difference in law enforcement. There is frequently controversial content being posted on the site, but that doesn't make it wrong. Just because someone posts an opinion you don't agree with does not mean your position is right. Some of the greatest achievements this country has ever made were spurred by great controversy and debate. I'll tell you another thing...just because people talk about racist or sexist issues on this site does not make them racists and sexists. If you're truly a LEO and using this site, please grow the thick skin you need to do your job every day.

Ghost of Fiu
    Hey navas, we all know it was you that posted it. Sorry if you think using your little name is illegal or whoever it was. Obviously above post uses a whole bunch of names so there will be no deleting. Again, navas, quit talking crap about everyone just to make yourself look good. Why don't you do work instead of worrying about other people and playing with your little second floor chick. There are so many successful officers in this department and you can't stand that. Once upon a time, you were a great guy. You've wound up becoming the biggest piece of sh** ever. You'll do anything (such as posting above comments) to make people look bad so you could look great. I got bad news for you, you're the one that looks like crap. If you don't think we could figure out who posted that, you're wrong little buddy. Better luck next time rookie.

Unregistered
    thanks land of wind for that apocalypse continue being a follower u wont get far. BTW list the successful officers inquiring minds want to know

Unregistered

Stop the hatred

Colossians 3:8, 12-13 But now you must put them all away: anger, wrath, malice, slander, and obscene talk from your mouth. Put on then, as God’s chosen ones, holy and beloved, compassionate hearts, kindness, humility, meekness, and patience, bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive.

Life is too short for this constant hatred towards one another. Everyone has different opinions in life and so be it. This bashing and unnecessary degrading of others is not how God wants us to be. If you have so much anger built in you please pick up a bible and let your frustrations out in reading. I'm not saying that you have to go to church and become a religious fanatic but learn that the same way we were put on this earth we can be taken away. We are never promised tomorrow. We should treat others how we want to be treated. Some of us want to live in peace not surrounded by constant negativity.

Life is a precious gift do not waste it away belittling other people. I myself have been ridiculed, and slandered on this site but I will not do to others as it was done to me. Do not let anger and malice take over your lives. This may seem as a joke to some of you as you are reading and you may be saying that "I'm full of s@it" but there comes a time when you have to stop and reflect all the good things. Love your life and the people around you! You never know behind people's smile might be a lot of sadness. You only have one life to live. RIP BOBBY PARKER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast