Productivity
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Productivity

Unregistered

Productivity

So in your opinions, which office is the best and most productive, and why?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We pay crazy salaries to administrative personnel to research this very issue. Lives were lost in the quest for Crystal Reports. Millions wasted on an off the shelf Canadian software program called LicenseEase. More money flushed down the pipe for Versa. Tens of thousands spent on ABTSTAT. Complex evaluation systems designed to reward good and phase out the bad and guess what? The best office isn't always the most productive. The best office is the one with no drama, no personnel under investigation and no openings.

Unregistered
    I believe that it is very hard to determine which overall office is the most productive since most offices have its share of productive and non-productive employees. It would probably be easier to determine which office has the most useless employees. I believe that one office stands out but let us see if you agree and can guess which one.

The office with:
    The most incompetent captain in the state who only got a job because he knew someone
    An agent that is wider than he is tall.
    An agent that liked close and intimate encounters with a former chief
    An ex IG flunky that is scared of his own shadow. Boo you P****!
    A drunk that constantly drunk dials everyone at night and thinks he is Casanova. The same drunk that always dresses in police garb during UC operations then wonders why his cover is blown.
    That lost sight of its own UC during a surveillance operation.
    That had to have a real district show them how to work drug cases because they are that useless.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    i believe that it is very hard to determine which overall office is the most productive since most offices have its share of productive and non-productive employees. It would probably be easier to determine which office has the most useless employees. I believe that one office stands out but let us see if you agree and can guess which one.

The office with:
    The most incompetent captain in the state who only got a job because he knew someone
    an agent that is wider than he is tall.
    an ex ig flunky that is scared of his own shadow. Boo you p****!
    A drunk that constantly drunk dials everyone at night and thinks he is casanova. The same drunk that always dresses in police garb during uc operations then wonders why his cover is blown.
    That lost sight of its own uc during a surveillance operation.
    That had to have a real district show them how to work drug cases because they are that useless.

tallahassee

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    tallahassee
    wow that was quick. You are correct.

Unregistered
    I believe that it is very hard to determine which overall office is the most productive since most offices have its share of productive and non-productive employees. It would probably be easier to determine which office has the most useless employees. I believe that one office stands out but let us see if you agree and can guess which one.

The office with:
    An agent that is wider than he is tall.
    An ex IG flunky that is scared of his own shadow. Boo you P****!
    A drunk that constantly drunk dials everyone at night and thinks he is Casanova. The same drunk that always dresses in police garb during UC operations then wonders why his cover is blown.
    That lost sight of its own UC during a surveillance operation.

Now I chucked up a whole lot while reading your post. I always wondered how the Tallahassee office always gets away with only doing underage while everyone else has to work complex cases. I guess that is because there is no drugs in Tallahassee. What a bunch of crap. Sad post but very true.

Unregistered
    Complex cases? I guess buying a fake pair of Nike's while playing the machine could be considered complex. I mean you do have to keep that I&E straight. The most complex case involves keeping the LT out of your business. Complex cases really involve making your report, I&E and DAS line up. When you add 1008 and 1042 radio traffic things really get "complex"

Thank goodness for the S5. Now I can keep all those little nuisances straight and watch OITNB.

Unregistered
    Complex cases? I guess buying a fake pair of Nike's while playing the machine could be considered complex. I mean you do have to keep that I&E straight. The most complex case involves keeping the LT out of your business. Complex cases really involve making your report, I&E and DAS line up. When you add 1008 and 1042 radio traffic things really get "complex"

Thank goodness for the S5. Now I can keep all those little nuisances straight and watch OITNB.
    You forgot to respond to the comment about Tallahassee having no drugs. Did you sober up yet.

Unregistered
    The Tallahassee Captain was brought into ABT as a LT by his Alabama buddy and former director Powell. He did such a crap job with IA’s that the only thing they could do with him was to promote him to Captain. You cannot make this stuff up.! So now you have the blind leading the blind in Tallahassee and TCO wonders why that office can’t make a good case. Give me a break. It has been said before that if a director or chief brings turds with them when they come here they need to flush them when they are kicked out of here.

Unregistered
    Since it is pounce on Tally day.... they are about as screwed up an office as I ever seen. I mean they have what? Out of six(yes you read that right), they have two decent agents there that I would even want on my squad. The LT is useless (the new one and the previous one) and look at the wonderful comments about the Captain above. Even the Major has no previous LE experience and is a spineless non-decision making twit. So in defense of the agents there, they have consistently had poor leadership. BUT they still suck the most. Only problem is... I don't think they care. That is what is sad. Most of them are political plants which is the way it has always been there and always has been. They are like ****roaches. I have seen it before... they are like ****roaches and will outlive us all. Spray 'em with a little Ortho and they just scurry away!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast