Biscayne Park Police - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Pushing stats

Same shit old chief arrested was doing. The Captain is pushing for stats. Half or more of the citations written in Biscayne Park now are for bogus highly questionable stop sign violations. She has a group of officers that are trying to score points with her writing bogus stop sign violations, Miguel Cervera, Luis Sanchez and Corporal Jairo Lozano. It's a violation of Florida law to order police officers to write tickets. You can Park in Biscayne Park for an hour and not see a legitimate run stop sign.

Unregistered

Abuse of Power. Captain Sandra Roman has got to go.

This sow must be fired. This is what happens when a mis-hire has been made. She is condescending and rude to any officers she does not totally control. She does nothing for the integrity of the department and moral of the team. Get rid of this loser. A short fat punk female should not be telling anybody anything. She is low caliber and not a leader in any way. Fire her stinky ass now before she does anymore damage to the image of the department.

Quote Originally Posted by Unfairly treated View Post
    Chief is oblivious to what's going on. Captain Sandra Roman mistreats officers, calls you a MF, Stupid, Asshole. Threatens all the time, lies and twist things around to suit her agenda. Don't complain about anything she or anyone of her boys or you are out. This place is a career killer. You have to be a kiss ass to survive if you are new. If you are a kiss ass like her do boy Luis Sanchez, with 40 hrs of FTO you are good to go, get all and do all you want even have a car designated you as a reserve. Otherwise, you're in FTO 6 months and then forced to resign. Most unprofessional hostile work environment, far worse than the smallest security company.

Unregistered

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Gone View Post
    This lady preaches fairness but it only applies to he cronies, Cervera another reject like her that was going to be fired at the State Attorney's office. Routine practice in police work for you relief to occasionally check in early and you catch a break and cut out. If you do that for her boys its okay, but if you not not of her people, but.every one else no. There is no fairness. Also, puts out that she has to be contacted for everything, then when you call her she tells the chief you called her about BS and you dont know police work. Taling about fair, her boy Cervera was a reserve for a month, then she made him a partimer working only 12 hrs a week on the day he chose and gave him a take home Taurus. The other piece of shit Fat Sanchez with 20 hours of training right out of the academy had an assigned car only he would use. ****ing place was paradise then the ***** ruined it. Chief is a good person technically could be a great chief because he is firm but fair, I loss respect for him because he can't keep his dog on a a leash.
    Fair? Haha haha, she doesn’t have an inch of fairness in her body. Constantly treating everyone like shit... a walking defamation of character she is. I’ve been reviewed our contract and it’s funny how she only gives overtime hours to her friends. The chief/Manager should review the payroll a little closer. The discrepancies I’m sure will be alarming. Why are the recent hires aka her little posey, the only ones allowed to work city overtime? Where is the email giving others the opportunity to supplement their income? (People that been working a lot longer than her friends) Nope only her friends are allowed to bank into the overtime when bodies are needed to cover shifts. I highly encourage someone to oversee the type of grimy shit she’s doing. She’s always trying to screw people daily.

Unregistered
    Check those timesheets! As an at will employee, I would say she has a lot of balls.

Unregistered
    Only her friends are entitled to work overtime. That or I might be not getting those overtime emails. Much more senior people not being offered available shifts is not right and a very questionable thing to do. The contract does indicate seniority should be used when offering extra overtime. M.M, M.T, and company will probably not be happy about not being able to work overtime because her friend a ONE month full time officer gets first dibs ON VILLAGE OVERTIME............

MPD

Chonga

Roman is a verified loser. A genuine PR Chonga. Be careful Roman there is a finite amount of pressure that the top button will hold. Gorda manicona!

MPD

Cabrerra

Luisito. Delusions of grandeur. Remember on the street you were/are a yellow pendejo. Morro castle?

Unregistered

Biscayne Park joke

Mickey's security team in Orlando is better suited to protect than this bunch of bozos. The have two fake detectives that have never been a fulltime cop driving take home cars. They don't patrol or do shit, but they get a city vehicle. What a joke! Its shameful. They pick up the chiefs laundry and shop for him. ****ing losers.

MPD

Chonga

STOP EATING ROMAN! YOU FAT *****!!

Love and kisses from FOP lodge 20.

Unregistered

You have a duty

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    She’s a huge liability and I will Report her to the FBI if she continues treating people so unprofessionally. She somehow thinks her nose is clean but I have so much illegal activities and Florida Statute Violations on her it’s not even funny. I’m sure other people will love to hear about this.
    Stop your *****ing and do something already. If you have evidence of criminal violations and sit on it, then you are an accomplice. You're sworn to protect and serve, do it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast