Swingers - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Swingers

Unregistered
    He's dating Jennifer I heard...see not gay

Unregistered

Message for your Daddy

Cata they were using you when they breaking the sunshine law nominating you as city commissioner.
    Cata your days as a free man are coming to and end. Where is the money cata? Now is your opportunity to cooperate with the federal and state authorities.

You have no choice cata.

Unregistered

Ml

Ml is a liar. He lives to kiss ass. Watch out he might be our next Lt. He's is very shady individual.... What happened in Agua sucia (swpd)!!! He beat the crap out of 16 year boy and almost killed him. Read on it . His stepfather attempted to cover up the situation and the all were rod...(relieved of duty) Maricita. Karma is a *****

Unregistered
    Roly go to sleep

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ml is a liar. He lives to kiss ass. Watch out he might be our next Lt. He's is very shady individual.... What happened in Agua sucia (swpd)!!! He beat the crap out of 16 year boy and almost killed him. Read on it . His stepfather attempted to cover up the situation and the all were rod...(relieved of duty) Maricita. Karma is a *****
    What a low life you are talking all this shut about MI but you won't tell him to his face r yiu scared ?

Unregistered
    i saved a bunch of money by switching to geico

Unregistered

Cool wondering who she is?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    i saved a bunch of money by switching to geico
    who is that tall tanned female, built to stop a train on your department. I saw here at town hall a couple of times I was visiting there.

what a tall glass of "oh damn"!

she reminded me of "wonderwoman" in a way.

Unregistered
    Built to stop a train???

Unregistered
    That's Mikeala she's hot

retcop

Cool Cata

Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    cata they were using you when they breaking the sunshine law nominating you as city commissioner.
    Cata your days as a free man are coming to and end. Where is the money cata? Now is your opportunity to cooperate with the federal and state authorities.

You have no choice cata.
    last four = lino?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12